Honored Contributor

Posting Christmas Decorations

I was just realizing I'm really going to miss everyone's Christmas pictures of their homes.

I loved looking at all the different decorations and it was a lovely way to just look at some happy things for awhile.

Will have to wait another year but maybe there will be more pictures of Valentines and Easter.💝🐇 

Anyway thank you to all those who posted their masterpieces! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Posting Christmas Decorations

@on the bay  Me, too. I love looking at all the pictures, especially decorating, clothing, and peoples' pets. It's a good thing I don't know how to post pics as I would go crazy posting them. 😄  It was only a fluke how it happened that I was able to post a couple pictures of my dog this past summer.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it was very much appreciated Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@on the bay  Me, too. I love looking at all the pictures, especially decorating, clothing, and peoples' pets. It's a good thing I don't know how to post pics as I would go crazy posting them. 😄  It was only a fluke how it happened that I was able to post a couple pictures of my dog this past summer.

@Mimi 1883 

You could never post too many doggie photos in my opinion!🥰

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 -

Me too. I have tried but I just don't get how no matter how many times someone explains or I read.

I almost did it once lol!

I think I need someone to show me.

I am good at copying and pasting.

and I totally agree with @geezerette !

There can never be too many doggie pictures!Heart

ok, cats tooSmiley Happy

Well, and then there are horsesHeart🥰 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I loved seeing all of the photos too!  I don't put up much until Easter, but I am already planning ahead!  I do leave up my Snowbabies for winter. Just a portion of the collection!CMnRdmt2QHmrpZsdGcGgsQ.jpg

Honored Contributor

I enjoy seeing homes that fellow posters decorated.

Honored Contributor

Never fear, we'll  soon have Spring and Easter photos, then the Summer and patriotic holidays and before you know it, it'll be Fall and Halloween.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I took Christmas down and put a little Valentines up.

6B24F1DA-385A-410B-912C-EBF882420541.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@on the bay 

Many here have removed the holiday decor and now have pretty red & white style wreaths on doors - pre Valentines.  

I only have a few pieces of Valentine things but look out at Easter -- those bunnies multiply over the winter while in those storage boxes!!! LOL 

Thanks for sharing!!  I so enjoy seeing everyone's decor pics, pets and decorating style in general no matter what time of the year!