Valued Contributor

Porcelain LED Collectible Eggs

I received 2 porcelain LED collectible eggs in blue and pink today, and they are beautiful! The other color is mint green, but I haven't decided about that one, yet.They came from LTD Commodities, and are much larger than what I expected. I saw similar items on the Q several years ago, and they caught my eye back then.  I don't know who the vendor was, however.

Super Contributor

Re: Porcelain LED Collectible Eggs

@Carol08The porcelain eggs are pretty! I got two for gifts in the past... the pink and the yellow. I didn’t see the green.  The LTD price is 1/2 of the next lowest price I could find... so you were smart to wait!

Honored Contributor

This one??? Very pretty!!!

70109_zm1.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Zsazsawrote:

@Carol08The porcelain eggs are pretty! I got two for gifts in the past... the pink and the yellow. I didn’t see the green.  The LTD price is 1/2 of the next lowest price I could find... so you were smart to wait!

@Zsazsa

I got the blue and the pink.  They were much larger than I expected, and I am thrilled with them!  The also have a color morph cycle - one is clear, and the other cycle changes different colors. I honestly didn't know they would be so pretty - because of the cost.  I'll bet the people who received yours as gifts are also as happy as we are.

Valued Contributor

@ChiliPepper

Those are the ones - and are much larger than I thought they would be. I am considering getting the green now.  They are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@Carol08wrote:

@ChiliPepper

Those are the ones - and are much larger than I thought they would be. I am considering getting the green now.  They are beautiful!

@Carol08  @ChiliPepper  I bought a yellow and pink when they were first presented in 2016, beautiful. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zsazsa

@Carol08

@mousiegirl

Is that first one on the left yellow or green?

Or pale, lime green that looks yellow?

Or do I need to blink, drink some coffee & put my glasses on LOL?

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@Zsazsa

@Carol08

@mousiegirl

@ChiliPepper  It does look pale green, but I can't remember if that color was offered.  Is it mentioned in the item description what colors are available?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@Zsazsa

@Carol08

@mousiegirl

@ChiliPepper  It does look pale green, but I can't remember if that color was offered.  Is it mentioned in the item description what colors are available?

@mousiegirl

It says "mint green".

Now that I look again, it does look pale green in the individual picture whereas it looks yellow (to me) in the group shot.

As I recall, QVC had green & yellow in addition to pink & ?.

Valued Contributor

In the catalog, it is listed as mint green.