Honored Contributor

H210085     $16.96 + $3.50 S&H  Red or White. 

I like it in white unlit.  I have some similar ones that I always use in a bookcase.  Sale price.Illuminated Poinsettia Present Lantern by Home Reflections

Respected Contributor

That is really pretty!

Frequent Contributor

Oh, Ladies!! Those are so pretty and i just had to buy 2 ivory.  LOL. 

Honored Contributor

@firewife wrote:

Oh, Ladies!! Those are so pretty and i just had to buy 2 ivory.  LOL. 

@firewife  I hope I didn't enable you by posting this. LOL.  I have some small gifts similar to these and they just fit in spaces where larger or more prominent pieces won't work.

I don't like that I can see the candle inside when it's lit but it may be different in person.  I don't light everything any way, uses too many batteries.  I'm thinking of getting one in the ivory too. Good price and reduced S&H too.  Hope you love them when they come in.

Honored Contributor

Candle Impressions 6" Poinsettia Pillar - H287073H287073  Also in white but has colored berries.  @firewife

Esteemed Contributor

ery Pretty!! I wish I had somewhere to put it....LOL

Respected Contributor
Ignoring this thread. Wanted the ivory but resisted...so far...
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Ignoring this thread. Wanted the ivory but resisted...so far...

@crazycockermom  First, I'm so glad that you got your lanterns that you've been wanting. 

I'm debating on this 'gift'.  I keep telling myself that I always wrap little packages and scatter them around so I don't need to buy more of these. I have three that I got a few years ago.  But, I like the ivory too. Some things I don't like is seeing the candle through the open spaces and the color of the light.  But, I may still go for it.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor
@lucymo

Thanks!
Would you get one gift or two?
I'm going to have to watch the video again and see if seeing the candle bothers me. I like this because it's different. The ivory looks so pretty and classy, even without a light, imo. Let me know if you cave!
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@lucymo

Thanks!
Would you get one gift or two?
I'm going to have to watch the video again and see if seeing the candle bothers me. I like this because it's different. The ivory looks so pretty and classy, even without a light, imo. Let me know if you cave!

I'd like two but then I always want to get two of everything just in case I need to balance two ends of a display.  I think I would like to put one on a riser and the second one flat to give a height variation.  What do you think? How would you use?

@crazycockermom