Contributor

Please please please NIO Christmas in July!!!!!

Will probably have many disagreeing with me but in my mind we waited waaaaay too long for summer to have to deal with Christmas right now....I absolutely HATE it! Any year....Christmas is not in summer...
Honored Contributor

Re: Please please please NIO Christmas in July!!!!!

@Moonie wrote:
Will probably have many disagreeing with me but in my mind we waited waaaaay too long for summer to have to deal with Christmas right now....I absolutely HATE it! Any year....Christmas is not in summer...

What?  I'm not having to deal with Christmas.  It's summer at my house!  

Valued Contributor

I’m pretty sure if someone went into the Recipe forum and complained about contributors posting recipes, it would be zapped and deemed inappropriate...

Respected Contributor

Well you already know CIJ is happening so you'll just have to deal with it...don't watch & do something else. 

Honored Contributor

What is the point @Moonie to "complain" here?  

Its  perfectly fine to go about your business and don't watch...no one needs to know! 

Many here on this forum enjoy all holiday seasons & decor anytime during the year.🎃🎄🐇🤶🎅🏻

Honored Contributor

Well @Moonie there are a lot of documentaries about the 50th anniversary or the moon landing. Maybe you could propel yourself to those channels.

Respected Contributor

Last week we went Walmart and Salvation Army had bell ringers “jingle in July”.  Now some charity is running CIJ food bank drive.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Well @Moonie there are a lot of documentaries about the 50th anniversary or the moon landing. Maybe you could propel yourself to those channels.

@AuntG  The 1st thought that crossed my mind reading your post was what Ralph would say to Alice on the Honeymooners  ooonooo.gif

Respected Contributor

@Moonie wrote:

@Moonie: Huh??? I'm sorry, but did you just now discover the Christmas In July programming? Smiley Tongue The month is almost half over. Hang in there a few more weeks, it will all be over soon. 

Honored Contributor

Hallmark has their Christmas movies on now...so all we need now is getting rid of the 110 heat index we had today. Hard to get into the Christmas spirit when you are fainting from the heat.