Respected Contributor

I found this adorable pillow at HomeGoods and just had to have it for my guest room. It is just soooooo cute. I love it. ♥

2559-RT.jpg

Respected Contributor

You're breaking my heart here, @Regal Bee. I think I've mentioned before that our HomeGoods closed and I have yet to get over it. It's been about three years and I'm still bitter. Ha! 

Your pillow is sooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing the picture.....I think. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

You're breaking my heart here, @Regal Bee. I think I've mentioned before that our HomeGoods closed and I have yet to get over it. It's been about three years and I'm still bitter. Ha! 

Your pillow is sooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing the picture.....I think. Woman Tongue

@pupwhipped   Have you tried TJMax.com?  This pillow is there now, I believe.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, thank you very much. I always forget that TJMaxx is online...for so long they were not. I'll head there now and take a look around. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee 

I have a weakness for pillows, I can't hardly resist a cute pillow whether I needed or not. We have a home goods about an hour away and I visit once a week if I can.  It's like a treasure hunt for me. 

Love your bunny pillow, enjoy and Happy Easter! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee,

So cute!

https://www.askideas.com/media/30/Happy-Easter-Flowers-Bouquet.jpg

Honored Contributor

That's adorable. TJ Maxx had some cute pillows the other day, many that could be used on covered porches and sunrooms.

Trusted Contributor

So cute @Regal Bee .  I love the soft pink color. I'm sure I'm not the only one who hopes you will post more of your Easter decor pictures - even if you don't have time until after Easter.

Honored Contributor

I have a few Halloween and Christmas pillows from Home Goods.  I always look at the selection which is plentiful and with much variety in the pillow department.  Thanks for sharing you very pretty Easter pillow!

Honored Contributor

So pretty!