Super Contributor

I was wondering does anyone know if pier one will have a sell or free shipping in Oct for their christmas stuff like they did for fall and halloween? Just wondering if I should wait to place an order not. thanks

Super Contributor

@DarlingDino i know last year i bought some things mid-october and the next week they had a 20% off sale and i was ticked. lol i would guess they would.

Super Contributor

I noticed they are having free shipping today if you spend forty nine dollars. So I went ahead and placed an order for a couple of things I wanted, just thought I would let anyone know who might be interested in something that is only available on line.

Respected Contributor

Also, you can avoid shipping costs if you are able to go into the store.  If the item is out of stock at your nearby store, (which you can find out online), ask them to order the items for you.  They will ship them to your home without any additional cost.  I did this with a couple of pillows....otherwise I would have paid nearly $15 to ship two lightweight items to my home.  Unfortunately, you can't take advantage of "ebates" unless you order online, but the couple of percent that I would have earned on "ebates" was far less than the $15 in shipping that I saved.

......You look like I need a drink.....