Honored Contributor

Re: Pics with new Valerie decor pieces added...

@Hooty wrote:

@Susan Louise , Everything looks great, especially those beautiful bunnies I want!   I ordered the bunnies with the lanterns a couple years back, and I had no problems with them, they said these were new this year, but I don't see any difference in the new vs the ones I have, mine are white.

@Hooty  Thank you!

The bunnies you have with the lanterns are made with them being in a different pose...holding the lantern with just one paw, not 2 like this new version. That is probably just the difference bringing the piece to the 'tipping point' of being unstable because of the disrtibution of weight being more toward the front/lantern. Additionally, it isn't until the batteries are put in the lantern that the instability really becomes an issue and adds to the problem.

I hope you get that pair of bunnies you are on the waitlist for Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise , I see the difference now!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise  - your arrangements are beauriful!  I ordered the ivory lantern bunny last year and had no issues with stabiity,  Because I loved the verdigris finish on the new one, I ordered it.  When it arrived, it was missing  the ring in the paws to hold he latern.  I sent it back as defective, and based on your review, didn't order a replacement, so thanks for that.

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Susan Louise  - your arrangements are beauriful!  I ordered the ivory lantern bunny last year and had no issues with stabiity,  Because I loved the verdigris finish on the new one, I ordered it.  When it arrived, it was missing  the ring in the paws to hold he latern.  I sent it back as defective, and based on your review, didn't order a replacement, so thanks for that.

@DecorDiva   Thank you! Read my post just above to @Hooty . The last version of the bunny with lantern is different.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  It looks great! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva   Thank you! Read my post just above to @Hooty . The last version of the bunny with lantern is different.

Like you, I think having the two paws in front upset the balance.  I didn't notice that because I knew I would be sending it back anyway.  Maybe they will correct it on the next iteration.

Frequent Contributor

I love how you decorated . Especially love the brown bunny on top of your fridge with the flower baskets. I’m thinking about ordering the pearl eggs. Are they yellow when lit up ? I can’t tell if they are pale pastel colors or just look light yellow when lit? And do they sparkle?
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Susan Louise 

thank you for sharing the pics -- I'm so ready for Easter and bunnies!

I am finding VPH things are hit or miss lately.  I was tempted to order the bunny but they had the same thing in our Old Tyme Pottery (not on timer) and it was $11. 

I just received my BL TSV branches ... they aren't too great.  Very sparce not like shown on presentations - I'm on the fence about them 

@homedecor1   I asssume you spread the branches as much as possible?  I bought two sets, beautiful, and because I like them so much, bought two more which are on advance order so don't know if I will receive them, definitely need more than two per vase unless the vase is slender.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

duh....no I didn't!  The urn I have is big and I will certainly need more branches.  I'm thinking I can use faux branches to fill in

if not, I'll buy a nice galvanized bucket vase to use them.

Thanks for telling me to spread them more!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty   This is the pic I was talking about in your thread...

P4830965.JPG