Valued Contributor

Re: Pic of my new pieces on my fireplace

I wanted to add and I forgot  Will you show us a night time picture  Dont forget the dogs

Respected Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@crazycockermom  I have the exact same area rug in my dining room as you have in your room.  The dining room chairs are upholstered in the cream color found in the rug.

It is a versatile pattern/color - looks very nice with your rustic decor and equally nice with my traditional furnishings.

How funny you have the same rug!   I love it and the colors in it.  It has held up well to the dogs too.   

I bet your dining room looks great with the cream chairs. Post a pic!

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Happy to see new items arrived & you are pleased with them, they look really nice in your home. Thanks for asking about the cake I was waiting on, it arrived thawed & went in the trash. The bakery did a nice job packing it, mailed UPS ground so 3 days is acceptable for delivery & QVC offered a nice product so I won't ask for a refund. Lesson learned about ordering something like that in the summer. Enjoy your new goodies.

Thanks!   I'm so sorry about your cake.  I think you should contact the bakery and work something out.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Thank you ALL for your enthusiastic responses!  It's nice when you order something and it works out even better than imagined.  Glad I took a chance.  I appreciate everyone's comments!!   Too hard to respond to them all, but it's nice to read them all.  Smiley Happy

@ChiliPepper

When I try and get Mac in a picture, he always looks like he's in trouble.  My cockers are happy little wigglebutts so they cooperate better. I don't believe there was a garland in this set. 

@mollymaggie

I'll try to take a nighttime pic but I don't know if it'll come out well.  The Luminara lanterns light up, but the hurricane string lights or whatever they are called, need batteries.  I'd like to get some Luminara candles for the other lanterns. 

Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom I love it. It looks great. So cozy. And I love your rug as well.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Valued Contributor

@crazycockermom love what you have done with your mantel and fireplace beautiful.  The colors in your new wreath work perfect with your brick, Good Job.

Occasional Contributor

The fruit wreath and little fruit tree look really pretty by your fireplace @crazycockermom! Your sweet little dogs look like the best part of the room though!

Respected Contributor

@SandPiper @ripka junkie @Peonies&Sunshine

Thank you so much!   DH still hasn't noticed.  :/

Trusted Contributor

Lovely fireplace...............the pups are beautiful : )

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:

@gmkb wrote:

@crazycockermom  I have the exact same area rug in my dining room as you have in your room.  The dining room chairs are upholstered in the cream color found in the rug.

It is a versatile pattern/color - looks very nice with your rustic decor and equally nice with my traditional furnishings.

How funny you have the same rug!   I love it and the colors in it.  It has held up well to the dogs too.   

I bet your dining room looks great with the cream chairs. Post a pic!

Thank you.  I would love to post pics, but am clueless about how to get that accomplished.  I've read the instructions but have never succeeded.  I do enjoy everyone's pictures though.