Honored Contributor

Re: Pic of my new pieces on my fireplace

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom The wreath and tree are PERFECT for your home/fireplace area! As for your lantern set up, I wouldn't change a thing. I love the uniqueness of the round lantern on the left side. Thanks for sharing!

GAWD...just want to hug your pooches!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom

Hi Buddy!!! Hi Ruger!!!

Here Mac, come here boy, come get in the pictures!!!

Oh sorry, I digress.....

Your fireplace looks AWESOME!!! The colors look wonderful!

And yes, you may have to move them when you put up your whimsical Christmas decor.

I'll bet these beaded fruit items will look great in your dining room too.

Was there a garland with that set? I can't remember.

Respected Contributor

Looks so nice ! Cozy and warm ....the tree and wreath fit in beautifully (:

Honored Contributor

Those two new pieces were absolutely made for that fireplace. 

Looks wonderful!

Super Contributor

I love it! 

I have the windsor lanterns. They were my first Luminara purchase, I don't care for them but they would look great on your fireplace.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

So some of you may have read my thread yesterday about receiving my sugared fruit pieces. I love them! I managed to place the tree on the sill before DH came home and rearrange the lanterns a bit. Was getting the wreath ready when DH came home so waited until he fell asleep to put it up. I didn't see a loop to hang it from so had to get some wire. Put it on quickly so may fiddle with it more later. I

know these are more fall, but I love them and plan to leave them up a bit. I think the color goes will with my fireplace. I love that these can be more rustic in my family room, yet I think they'd look just as nice and elegant in my dining or living room. I took the Windsor lantern off the pedestal and moved the smallest Heritage lantern.

I'm thinking of getting the smallest Windsor lantern, I have the medium. Anyone have the smallest Windsor? Do you like it?

IMG_6405.JPG

@crazycockermom wrote:

So some of you may have read my thread yesterday about receiving my sugared fruit pieces. I love them! I managed to place the tree on the sill before DH came home and rearrange the lanterns a bit. Was getting the wreath ready when DH came home so waited until he fell asleep to put it up. I didn't see a loop to hang it from so had to get some wire. Put it on quickly so may fiddle with it more later. I

know these are more fall, but I love them and plan to leave them up a bit. I think the color goes will with my fireplace. I love that these can be more rustic in my family room, yet I think they'd look just as nice and elegant in my dining or living room. I took the Windsor lantern off the pedestal and moved the smallest Heritage lantern.

I'm thinking of getting the smallest Windsor lantern, I have the medium. Anyone have the smallest Windsor? Do you like it?

IMG_6405.JPG

@crazycockermom  The wreath goes perfectly over your fireplace, your dogs fo perfectly in front of the fireplace, and the tree looks nice where it is.

Trusted Contributor

Looks fabulous.  Colors, so warm and cozy like.

GREAT taste in decoration. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom  I bought DD the small Windsor last Christmas.

Valued Contributor

Thank you  I love seeing peoples decorating  I love the dogs  You are a lucky lady

Respected Contributor

Happy to see new items arrived & you are pleased with them, they look really nice in your home. Thanks for asking about the cake I was waiting on, it arrived thawed & went in the trash. The bakery did a nice job packing it, mailed UPS ground so 3 days is acceptable for delivery & QVC offered a nice product so I won't ask for a refund. Lesson learned about ordering something like that in the summer. Enjoy your new goodies.