Esteemed Contributor

Re: People looking for deer!!

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@IdahoMom I am looking for a specific set of Valerie's deer:

Valerie Cardinal Deer.jpg

I received an "as is" set that was cracked at the neck on both deer. Otherwise they were beautiful. My DH didn't think he could repair them, so I sent them back. I can't get over them. They were just what I wanted. If anyone finds them, let me know. Thanks!

@PA Mom-mom  Keep your eye on ebay.

@mousiegirl Guess what? Found them on eBay today!! Ordered them immediately. LOVE eBay!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I received an "as is" set that was cracked at the neck on both deer. Otherwise they were beautiful. My DH didn't think he could repair them, so I sent them back. I can't get over them. They were just what I wanted. If anyone finds them, let me know. Thanks!

@mousiegirl Guess what? Found them on eBay today!! Ordered them immediately. LOVE eBay!

@PA Mom-mom  Great!  did you have to pay too much more?

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  Great!  did you have to pay too much more?

@mousiegirl No, exactly the same with the free shipping from the seller. Actually, 15 cents cheaper.