Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt. If you win the lottery you can hire someone to dust all of your collections. Lol  We would be shopaholics then.

@lucymo  Then?  LOL!  I think we earned that title long ago.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

My prayers and best wishes for good health to your family!

@Spurt  Thank you so much and I appreciate the prayers more than you know.  That is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves.

Are you all decorated for Easter?  I have missed out on what everyone is doing.  But, CIJ is coming up before long and the craziness usually takes over the Holiday forum, doesn't it?  lol

@lucymo

My pleasure to pray for your family.....

After St.Patricks Day I put out my Easter decor.....my VPH Sisal bunnies, and 4 Jim Shore Easter baskets are scattered about and one is accompanied by a Jim Shore bunmy......and a vintage bunny on an endtable and a bunny in my kitchen....In TV armoire I have a Jim Shore Easter angel and on the other side Jim Shore's Easter stackable....I was laughing at how quickly I set up my Easter stuff not so much with my Christmas decor---that takes me about a week...Oh my, CIJ----LOL!!!! 

17264297_1790608784593828_8550167241372114059_n.jpg17342986_1790608767927163_5028852597565752376_n.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg17362070_1790608771260496_5178224791805180542_n.jpg

@Spurt  Very pretty.  I like your cat painting also. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lucymo glad to see your post. Sorry to hear about the health problems in your family. Hope things get better soon. We missed you here posting. I try to post when I can. You should decorate a little bit for Easter so you can enjoy the holiday. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt. If you win the lottery you can hire someone to dust all of your collections. Lol  We would be shopaholics then.

@mousiegirl  Hi there, mousiegirl.  Yes, that was just a slip of the tongue, we are hopeless shopaholics.  I'm out of town but ended up at a discount place and bought a cube stack in brown finish, a nice mattress cover, three long plastic tubs and an exercise bike for DH to use.  May go back tomorrow and get  some other items that I was a little iffy on.  Great prices.  No lanterns, rabbits, pedestals or the like or so help me, I'd probably have bought some of them.

So, what did you add to your stash for spring and/or Easter?  I've missed our chats and am glad to connect again.  Hope I can stay on here more.  I've had my tablet with me but I'm amazed at the lack of wi fi in so many places.  I have my phone back now so good to go. 

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo Good to see you posting.  Sorry to hear that your family has been beset with troubles.  Hope you have clear sailing going forward.

@Marsha2003  Thank you, Marsha, I appreciate the sweet words.  It's hard to believe all of the things that have happened to one family.  But, we will get through and others have worse to deal with. 

Have you found any new decor items to add to your already overflowing  stash?  I sure have missed hearing everyone plans for new items. I am going to try to read some post from awhile back and catch up.  Great to hear from you and hope you are doing well.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo glad to see your post. Sorry to hear about the health problems in your family. Hope things get better soon. We missed you here posting. I try to post when I can. You should decorate a little bit for Easter so you can enjoy the holiday. 

@BabyYoda  Hi, and thank you for the good wishes.  We will get past this time and move on.

I may dig out my bunnies and eggs and make some flower arrangements If I have the time, and energy.  I hope to be ready to go for CIJ for sure.  It will be time to start gearing up for that in a couple of months. 

Have a lot to do next week as I have reclaimed a room that I used for storage and it will now be a bedroom.  Yes, I had to donate a lot of stuff but it's ok as I have too much anyway, if that's possible.  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Hi there, mousiegirl.  Yes, that was just a slip of the tongue, we are hopeless shopaholics.  I'm out of town but ended up at a discount place and bought a cube stack in brown finish, a nice mattress cover, three long plastic tubs and an exercise bike for DH to use.  May go back tomorrow and get  some other items that I was a little iffy on.  Great prices.  No lanterns, rabbits, pedestals or the like or so help me, I'd probably have bought some of them.

So, what did you add to your stash for spring and/or Easter?  I've missed our chats and am glad to connect again.  Hope I can stay on here more.  I've had my tablet with me but I'm amazed at the lack of wi fi in so many places.  I have my phone back now so good to go. 

@lucymo  I was glad to see your post this morning.Smiley Happy  I thought that life had gotten in the way, I know from personal experience.  Your poor GD, so young to have the beast strike her.  I wish the best for her, and glad your DH is on the mend.  Such events take a tole on the loved ones also.

I bought Jim Shore's bunny basket with eggs, that is my nod to Easter this year, and put put the mosaic lit eggs from a year or so ago.  I bought two sets of rabbits at Pier1 which are not specifically for Easter and could be left out all year if I had a place to leave them, lol, but there is a place for one set, on the island where they are now, and two lanterns.  Here, I bought Valerie's white hydrangea garland and set of the two candle rings to match. So, for me, I didn't buy much, and hope to continue on this pattern.  The real test will be in July.  DH keeps saying, "too much stuff," lol, he's right, but I can't seem to part with any of it.

This year, I am not decorating for Easter, but have decorated for Spring with white bunnies.  I will post pictures of last year's Easter display this coming week, which I didn't post then, and then pictures of this year's Spring. 

Today, I am back at going through DD's baby clothes and small child clothes, but so far have only set aside a few things.  I just can't get rid of these, so DD will have to deal with them one day, sorry for that, but she will get a kick out of looking at them. Smiley Happy  I bought compressor bags in the leopard print at HSN to store all of these clothes in.  One was so full that it split, lol, so am trying not to put so much in a bag, though the bags are huge.  I hope my closet shelves don't collapse, lol.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio@, you could include @JPC @mallemo???  Both very special contributors to the boards.  

@BornToShop@  I agree those two are special and I'd love to see them back here.  JPC can make me laugh any day but she's also a very talented lady and I miss her.  Mallemo is a very helpful and interesting poster.  Ladies, come back when you can, we  miss you both.  @mallemo, @Just Plain Crazy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging lucymo

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, I'm glad to see you have been good but I didn't see anything from Zulily.  They always tempt me with a lot of things, even fashion.  I've ordered and received a lot of really nice tops and jackets at a very good price. 

My family will agree with your DH about too much stuff.  My DH told me to get rid of some of so I can enjoy buying some new stuff.  Ha, like I haven't been doing that, buying new stuff I mean.

Your DD is in for a shocker when you pass.  She'd better start going through and culling some along.  But then you'd just pack it back up, I think.  LOL

Wait until CIJ when we'll need to be locked up without any means to order.  This forum gets cranked up and we all lose our minds and order something whether we need it or not. 

Have you planted all of the daylilies?  Ours are blooming size right now so we're hoping the frost is gone for good.  We've had a mild winter so all of the plants are really ahead of their regular growth rate.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, I'm glad to see you have been good but I didn't see anything from Zulily.  They always tempt me with a lot of things, even fashion.  I've ordered and received a lot of really nice tops and jackets at a very good price. 

My family will agree with your DH about too much stuff.  My DH told me to get rid of some of so I can enjoy buying some new stuff.  Ha, like I haven't been doing that, buying new stuff I mean.

Your DD is in for a shocker when you pass.  She'd better start going through and culling some along.  But then you'd just pack it back up, I think.  LOL

Wait until CIJ when we'll need to be locked up without any means to order.  This forum gets cranked up and we all lose our minds and order something whether we need it or not. 

Have you planted all of the daylilies?  Ours are blooming size right now so we're hoping the frost is gone for good.  We've had a mild winter so all of the plants are really ahead of their regular growth rate.

@lucymo  Last fall, I planted over one hundred Irises, so this year I will plant the daylilies.  I am waiting for them to bloom, two already have, then I will know exact;y where to plant them, I hope.

This year my focus is to get plants out of pots and into the ground, doubt they will all get planted, but maybe more than last year, I hope.

Oh yes, zulily, well I have bought items this year, but not Easter items. Smiley Happy  This is my problem, zulily. Smiley Happy  there is such a variety of items that I can find something almost every day, but I don't buy them, just some.