Honored Contributor

@Mominohio@mousiegirl@BornToShop@SHOPR

Hi everyone, I'm just seeing the page from @Mominohio, haven't been on here in so long.  I've missed our chats and helpful answers and suggestions but the fun times most of all.

My family has tried for the Guinness Book of World Records for illnesses and hospital stays.  Husband just got out on Monday this week, two Gdaughters and other family. My 20 year old Gdaughter had cancer but hopefully she is free of it now. Enough of this morbid talk, on to fun things.  Smiley Happy

I have missed the 'Bunny Brigade' this year.  I have a lot of catching up to do so I'll know what you guys did. I'm sure I missed a lot of your pictures but I'll try to go back and check.  I doubt that I will do much Easter decor at this late date but never know.  I may get on the ball and do a little.  Have to be out of town this weekend but maybe have some time next week.  Can you believe that I didn't order a thing this spring season from QVC, Zulily or Pier One? 

OK, I trust you all have been good and haven't bought every new thing that you saw. lol  Imagine me saying that as I had a bad reputation as an enabler when I was actually just trying to help.  Smiley Happy 

I hope to be able to post more often now.  Thank you, @Mominohio and you can stalk anytime.  I do really miss all of you but my mind has been on so many things.  Sorry for not letting you all know and hope you will tell me all about all of your new purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

Hope you are okay.....You are missed!

@Spurt  Hi Spurt.  Thank you for that and I've missed everyone but things just got in the way.  I hope I'll get to post more often now.  Hope you're doing well.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

Hope you are okay.....You are missed!

@Spurt  Hi Spurt.  Thank you for that and I've missed everyone but things just got in the way.  I hope I'll get to post more often now.  Hope you're doing well.

@lucymo

Hey LUCY!!!!  So good to hear from you!!!! ...sometimes "life" just gets in the way.... Looking forward to your posts and of course 'tis the season for bunnies....super-cute-bunny-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm doing well thank you for asking

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@lucymo

My prayers and best wishes for good health to your family!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

@Spurt  Thank you so much and I appreciate the prayers more than you know.  That is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves.

Are you all decorated for Easter?  I have missed out on what everyone is doing.  But, CIJ is coming up before long and the craziness usually takes over the Holiday forum, doesn't it?  lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging lucymo

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo

@Spurt  Thank you so much and I appreciate the prayers more than you know.  That is the best thing we can do for others and ourselves.

Are you all decorated for Easter?  I have missed out on what everyone is doing.  But, CIJ is coming up before long and the craziness usually takes over the Holiday forum, doesn't it?  lol

@lucymo

My pleasure to pray for your family.....

After St.Patricks Day I put out my Easter decor.....my VPH Sisal bunnies, and 4 Jim Shore Easter baskets are scattered about and one is accompanied by a Jim Shore bunmy......and a vintage bunny on an endtable and a bunny in my kitchen....In TV armoire I have a Jim Shore Easter angel and on the other side Jim Shore's Easter stackable....I was laughing at how quickly I set up my Easter stuff not so much with my Christmas decor---that takes me about a week...Oh my, CIJ----LOL!!!! 

17264297_1790608784593828_8550167241372114059_n.jpg17342986_1790608767927163_5028852597565752376_n.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled2.jpg17362070_1790608771260496_5178224791805180542_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  That's really pretty.  I have those bunnies of Valerie's too.  I love all of your flowers with the Easter pieces.  I've never started collecting Jim Shore.  I started a Lenox bird collection and figurines and have two cabinets full so better pass on anymore. Listen to me, trying to be the voice of reason.  Next you hear, I'll have JS.  Smiley Happy  Thanks for sharing your lovely decor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging lucymo

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt  That's really pretty.  I have those bunnies of Valerie's too.  I love all of your flowers with the Easter pieces.  I've never started collecting Jim Shore.  I started a Lenox bird collection and figurines and have two cabinets full so better pass on anymore. Listen to me, trying to be the voice of reason.  Next you hear, I'll have JS.  Smiley Happy  Thanks for sharing your lovely decor.

@lucymo

Thank you for your kind words..... 

The flower arrangements on the dinning room table and on the white bookcase are from Valerie....I added a few bluebonnets to the arrangement to make it fuller and it fits right in with Texas wildflower season......  The one in the dinning room was from an auto delivery from Valerie long ago She did more quality pieces back then and they had more character than just putting flowers in a wreath shape or garland.....The other arrangement on the end table is from Kirklands purchased a couple years ago...very inexpensive but nicely done to add some color.......The bunny with the carrots in flowers---I made that myself ....

Oh yes, Jim Shore, it can become addictive---LOL--- but I rotate the pieces with the seasons, but the problem is storage Woman Frustrated

Lenox items are very pretty.....I get their catalog since I ordered a Lenox item from QVC as a gift---a pretty angel---they have a lot of wonderful pieces, and like you with Jim Shore, I just don't have room for another collection---SIGH!!!  Maybe I will win the Lottery and get a bigger home so I'll have room to add more---Woman Very Happy-----but then think of all the dusting--LOL Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt. If you win the lottery you can hire someone to dust all of your collections. Lol  We would be shopaholics then.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo Good to see you posting.  Sorry to hear that your family has been beset with troubles.  Hope you have clear sailing going forward.