@lucymo

@crazycockermom

@GCR18

@country gal

@Marsha2003

@Suz614

@Susan Louise

Thanks again everyone. 

Mousie that is such a beautiful (and true) sentiment.

GCR18 oh the tales I could tell about her through the years, LOL.

I'll be just fine now but will still have to worry a little about my mom, her only daughter. 

Lucy, I was so blessed because I was actually raised having both sets of grandparents as neighbors.  One set moved here to be near us grandkids as we grew up, and the other set were here all along.  I know that many people don't have the opportunity to grow up being close to both sets of grandparents, or either set.

When the show starts or after the show, I'll find y'all on the other threads.  Now I am really wanting the new wildflower wreath or garland.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging SHOPR!

[ Edited ]

@SHOPRwrote:

@mousiegirl

@lucymo

@crazycockermom

@GCR18

@country gal

@Marsha2003

@Suz614

@Susan Louise

Thanks again everyone. 

Mousie that is such a beautiful (and true) sentiment.

GCR18 oh the tales I could tell about her through the years, LOL.

I'll be just fine now but will still have to worry a little about my mom, her only daughter. 

Lucy, I was so blessed because I was actually raised having both sets of grandparents as neighbors.  One set moved here to be near us grandkids as we grew up, and the other set were here all along.  I know that many people don't have the opportunity to grow up being close to both sets of grandparents, or either set.

When the show starts or after the show, I'll find y'all on the other threads.  Now I am really wanting the new wildflower wreath or garland.

@SHOPR  Both of my Grandmothers had passed before I was born, and one Grandfather, my Mother's Dad was in another country so I only saw him three-four times before he passed at my age of twenty-one.

I know that if DD has children, she has a boat load of stories to tell about me, LOL.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR, sooooo glad to see you post!  Peace to you & your family.  I understand when family situations take precedent.  I have family drama going on as well with my poor sister.  I have taken comfort knowing you are okay & no doubt we will get the Holiday boards fired up closer to the holidays!  Take care my friend!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

I just want to extend my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your dear grandmother.....  

I can relate on the pasing of an era....all our extended family has left is us cousins and I was glad my sister was persistent on all us all getting together for Christmas....some folks we hadnt seen in awhile nice to get in touch....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”