Esteemed Contributor

Paging GCR18 - Bountiful Harvest Wreath

@GCR18, I remember that you bought this wreath H206229 and gave it high praise.  I just saw one in as-is, H210450, $29.50, which is a little higher than I think you paid at LTS price, but still doesn't seem to be a bad price for the size. 

I'm curious to know if you're still pleased with how your wreath looks and is holding up.  I found the video on YouTube and the one thing that stood out as a potential negative was the large amount of brown plastic twigs.  They didn't look well finished if that makes sense.  

I won't be too picky in this instance, though, because this will be going on my front door if I get it and keep it.  It won't be inside where I'll have to stare at the details every day.  

I'm still using my Autumn's Glory basket on the front door, but the more I dwell on it, the more I really want a nice sized fall wreath there instead.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging GCR18 - Bountiful Harvest Wreath

If anyone else has this wreath, I'd really appreciate your opinion as well.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

I don't have it but I wanted it. It sold out awhile back before I could grab it. Dang!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper, Maybe another will pop up.  The number for as-is for the wreath is H210450.

Trusted Contributor

I wish I had seen this. It looks very natural and simple.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR

Thanks, I'll keep checking.

I always loved that one for some reason. I like the pine cones & sunflowers but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Chinese lanterns LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SHOPR

Thanks, I'll keep checking.

I always loved that one for some reason. I like the pine cones & sunflowers but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Chinese lanterns LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper  I used to grow Chinese Lanterns in my garden.  I finally took them out because they wouldn't stay in their space.  Not invasive but just move from the place they were started in.  I dried them for fall wreaths and decor.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR  I like that wreath too but just never ordered it.  I guess something else was higher on my wish list.  Hope you get it.

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR - I have this wreath, as well as two of the garlands I put on top of my cabinets with Valerie's glass pumpkins.  I love them!  They have that kind of "wildness" about them, if you know what I mean.  The large japanese lanterns really make it.  Keep stalking, they may show up again. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

@SHOPR - I have this wreath, as well as two of the garlands I put on top of my cabinets with Valerie's glass pumpkins.  I love them!  They have that kind of "wildness" about them, if you know what I mean.  The large japanese lanterns really make it.  Keep stalking, they may show up again. 

@DecorDiva, I appreciate your review.  Thank you.

I have a new spare Linda Dano wreath from quite a few years ago, with faux fruit and pheasant feathers.  I use one of them (I bought 2) on my carport door every year throughout Fall and Winter, just changing the ribbon with the season change.  I like that wreath so much that I don't want to ruin the spare wreath by placing it on my front door and exposing it to the harsh afternoon sun every day.

I think this sunflower wreath will be a good choice to use there instead. I'm really liking the look of sunflowers this year.