• 09/13/2020 5PM-7PM

House to Home by Valerie - Holiday Edition

• 09/25/2020 10PM-12AM

• 09/26/2020 12PM-2PM

Valued Contributor

Re: PROGRAM CHANGE VALERIES SHOWS FOR SEPTEMBER NOW - PST

Thanks @mousiegirl for posting this.  I always wonder why QVC insists on airing Valerie's shows at such crazy hours!  Seems to me she should be prime time!!  Anyway, I'll be watching (or my DVR will be).

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven - Valerie typically requests to have shows at a variety of times so her fans on both coasts and everywhere in between can have the opportunity to watch at convenient points during the day. I think it's great!

Valerie also noted that she'll host a Facebook Live sneak peek at 4 p.m. ET on Friday (9/11) and will post the photo sneak peek gallery by noon ET on Saturday (9/12).

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc -- Okay, but 4:00 a.m.? (1:00 a.m. on the west coast)??  I'm not saying you're wrong, but, why would Valerie want to do a show at 4:00 a.m. when the audience from coast to coast is much smaller?  I find it hard to believe that's her choice.

(I don't want to argue so I won't respond again.)

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@loriqvc -- Okay, but 4:00 a.m.? (1:00 a.m. on the west coast)??  I'm not saying you're wrong, but, why would Valerie want to do a show at 4:00 a.m. when the audience from coast to coast is much smaller?  I find it hard to believe that's her choice.

@Beauty Maven  For Val on the east coast it will be 7am. On the west coast it will be 4am. Op posted pst time on her heading.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that her programming times have been a bit off.  She used to be on more hours during the day and primetime.  I enjoy watching for the decor ideas but I haven't caught many of her shows at all this year.  Hopefully she's on more for the Christmas season?!

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

If there is a 4:00 am show on the east coast, it is a repeat of the TSV (not a live show). As another poster said the times the OP posted are PST.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  -- Ahhh, I stand corrected.  I missed the pst in the OP's post.  Thanks for clarifying!