Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Interesting but no thanks.  Are these supposed to be Christmas or Fourth if July trees?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think the small is adorable and I also like the wreath. It would be cute lit in front of a window for the Summer Holidays. You could stick little flags in the tree for decorations...I like this!

When I go in Pier 1 they always have several seasonal trees decorated and I love them.

Respected Contributor

Those are really cute!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Interesting but no thanks.  Are these supposed to be Christmas or Fourth if July trees?

@Kachina624  The hombre is Christmas and is it ever beautiful!  I would say the red. white, and blue is definitely 4th of July, but one can do what one likes re decorating. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the small is adorable and I also like the wreath. It would be cute lit in front of a window for the Summer Holidays. You could stick little flags in the tree for decorations...I like this!

When I go in Pier 1 they always have several seasonal trees decorated and I love them.

@DREAMON  So far, only Christmas trees with different themes here, but I will have a sea/beach themed tree for summer, have everything I need now, but will I ever get it displayed, that is the question, lol.

The 4' hombre tree pictured here that I bought a few months ago, is decorated with plaid cardinals, plaid butterflies, and plaid poinsettias and it was my favorite tree this year, but then I love all of my trees. Smiley Happy  I posted a picture.

Trusted Contributor

I like the wreath.  It would be nice on the front door for 4th of July.  I think it would also be nice at VA hospitals for the Vets there.  

Respected Contributor

I would put the wreath on my front door for Memorial Day and 4th of July.