Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

I think the small is adorable and I also like the wreath. It would be cute lit in front of a window for the Summer Holidays. You could stick little flags in the tree for decorations...I like this!

When I go in Pier 1 they always have several seasonal trees decorated and I love them.

@DREAMON  So far, only Christmas trees with different themes here, but I will have a sea/beach themed tree for summer, have everything I need now, but will I ever get it displayed, that is the question, lol.

The 4' hombre tree pictured here that I bought a few months ago, is decorated with plaid cardinals, plaid butterflies, and plaid poinsettias and it was my favorite tree this year, but then I love all of my trees. Smiley Happy  I posted a picture.

@mousiegirl, Please post a picture of your Beachy tree when you get if up and ready. I live on the beach (Bay) and think it sounds adorable and perfect for the Summer.

The Pier 1 here always has beachy summer trees displayed. I am thinking about it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I could see using the wreath for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. But definitely not for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, love it!  

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  The tree is beautifully original......I have never seen anything like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom

Not to take this post OT, but who is that little sweetie in your Avatar....?  So cute!  Is that a blue sweater?

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman that is my son's puppy Max. I bought him for my son's 9th birthday in 2017. Yes that is a blue turtleneck sweater he is wearing. He's a shih tzu, Maltese mix.