Honored Contributor

Re: PART OF MY CHRISTMAS ANNALEE GINGERBREAD DISPLAY

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl, I always think of you whenever I see Annalee things on HomeGoods dot com and PS, they currently have 32 cuties listed. Smiley Happy

@LIG1  Smiley Happy   What is PS?

@mousiegirl, postscript, an afterthought. Similar to saying, by the way.

@LIG1   Oh yes, brain lapse, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Your BEAUTIFUL, whimsical, and festive display is nothing short of spectacular! It instantly put a great big ole'  smile on my face; a real Donny and Marie stunner!😁 I can just hear Christmas carols playing, and have a strong appreciation for the passion, and time involved in creating such a merry wonderland. I can just see the smiling, mesmerized faces of children as they take it all in.😊  Happy Holidays!🎄🎀

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@mousiegirl Your BEAUTIFUL, whimsical, and festive display is nothing short of spectacular! It instantly put a great big ole'  smile on my face; a real Donny and Marie stunner!😁 I can just hear Christmas carols playing, and have a strong appreciation for the passion, and time involved in creating such a merry wonderland. I can just see the smiling, mesmerized faces of children as they take it all in.😊  Happy Holidays!🎄🎀

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  WOW!  You really have a lot of gingerbread ornaments and Annalee.  It's amazing! 

I don't have gingerbread except for a few older houses that I haven't used in awhile. I did put an Annalee Elk and two fawns on the kitchen table next to the sugared fruit and candle container. 
         🍪 🍯 🍭 ❣️