Honored Contributor

Re: PART OF MY CHRISTMAS ANNALEE GINGERBREAD DISPLAY

@mousiegirl, that is simply amazing. You have a good eye for placement, as they all seem to just go together so well. Thanks for posting the pics.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@mousiegirl, that is simply amazing. You have a good eye for placement, as they all seem to just go together so well. Thanks for posting the pics.

@Snicks1  Thank you, Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  They tell me where to place them, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

OMG @mousiegirl what a fabulous collection ! I love your tree , it’s gorgeous 🥰 If I had to choose, I think the iced cookies are my favorite!

@Azcowgirl  Isn't her tree amazing? I've seen it before and was hoping she'd post another pic this year and she did. I think she does quite a few trees each year.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Azcowgirl wrote:

OMG @mousiegirl what a fabulous collection ! I love your tree , it’s gorgeous 🥰 If I had to choose, I think the iced cookies are my favorite!

@Azcowgirl  Isn't her tree amazing? I've seen it before and was hoping she'd post another pic this year and she did. I think she does quite a few trees each year.

@colliemom4  @Azcowgirl  Yes, she does, LOL, and will be posting this year's Christmas trees and decor tomorrow, hopefully. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Azcowgirl  Thank you!  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

what can I say amazing job!  I had no idea how many different Annalee pieces they were.  Your tree is so beautiful -- I could spend hours admiring every little ornament & detail you've decorated it with!

Thank you for sharing all your beautiful decor pictures!

May you & your family has a blessed and Merry Christmas🎄🎅🏻

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

what can I say amazing job!  I had no idea how many different Annalee pieces they were.  Your tree is so beautiful -- I could spend hours admiring every little ornament & detail you've decorated it with!

Thank you for sharing all your beautiful decor pictures!

May you & your family has a blessed and Merry Christmas🎄🎅🏻

@homedecor1  Thank you so much. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I wish the same for you and your family. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, all you Christmas decor is beautiful, but my question is  ..........   where do you store all of them  ..........  your house must be huge!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Just wondeful to see your amazing collection.  What time and effort you have put into it.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Just wondeful to see your amazing collection.  What time and effort you have put into it.

@aroc3435  Thank you. Smiley Happy