Honored Contributor

Re: PART OF MY CHRISTMAS ANNALEE GINGERBREAD DISPLAY

[ Edited ]

@viva923 wrote:

Mousie

wow what a marvelous massive collection you have. So beautiful. 

it must take you many hours to set things up.

Thanks for sharing.

@viva923  Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Weeks, lol.  The dolls are easy, just put them in a plastic bag for storage, all together, but not crushed.  The rest is a challenge, lol.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Don't know where to look.  Good job.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Very impressive and beautiful collection you have. Is that a big bunny I see?! Whatever the animal is it's adorable!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirlThat is truly a masterpiece!  How much time do you think you have in putting that together?

Image result for first place ribbon image

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@mousiegirlThat is truly a masterpiece!  How much time do you think you have in putting that together?

Image result for first place ribbon image

@ECBG  Thank you so much! Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I usually begin after Thanksgiving, so probably two-three weeks, but I have distractions such as cooking, cleaning, and dogs, lol, so it takes me longer than it would otherwise, then I move on to the living and dining rooms.  The real work is thinking of how to arrange, and dragging everything out of storage.

I store all of the gingerbread pieces except for the Annalee dolls in a pantry in the kitchen, so just move everything onto the table which is next to it, and put everyday items such as my hutch hens and roosters, into the pantry.

I have to rotate each year, but the living room tree stays the same except for this year as I decorated it with real vintage ornaments, will be posting pictures tomorrow, hopefully, everything else rotates, never get bored this way, but it is because I have so much decor.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Very impressive and beautiful collection you have. Is that a big bunny I see?! Whatever the animal is it's adorable!

@colliemom4  Thank you. Smiley Happy  The one in the gingerbread dress?  If so, it is a cat.  I had left my beloved cat, years ago, at the Vet for treatment, old and sick, and went to the mall, barely holding myself together.  I found this cat and I bought it because it reminded me of my cat. Smiley Happy  He recovered for a short time, then I had to let him go, still cry every time I think of him, like now, big mushy baby I am regarding critters. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I love this.  The Annalee dolls are so cute and just make me happy to look at them.  I only have one because I knew if I got anymore it would become a new collection. You did a great job with the displays. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  Thank you. Smiley Happy  The one in the gingerbread dress?  If so, it is a cat.  I had left my beloved cat, years ago, at the Vet for treatment, old and sick, and went to the mall, barely holding myself together.  I found this cat and I bought it because it reminded me of my cat. Smiley Happy  He recovered for a short time, then I had to let him go, still cry every time I think of him, like now, big mushy baby I am regarding critters. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  Yes that's the one. I couldn't tell what it was but I love it. I do understand about animals. I've had to put quite a few down. It's easy to get close to a pet, yet one of the most painful things you can experience in life is telling one goodbye.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I love this.  The Annalee dolls are so cute and just make me happy to look at them.  I only have one because I knew if I got anymore it would become a new collection. You did a great job with the displays. Thanks for sharing.

@lucymo  Thank you!  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG @mousiegirl what a fabulous collection ! I love your tree , it’s gorgeous 🥰 If I had to choose, I think the iced cookies are my favorite!