Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING SHOPR

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Well that will be even easier, so hopefully that is the case.  All of my lanterns have arrived with the glass installed.  

@SHOPR  They arrived last night, and though the design and color are great, silver. there were so many dents on the roof, some scrapes, and both were not level, so got a refund today.  If it weren't for the dents, etc., one could paint them to suit themselves. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Well that will be even easier, so hopefully that is the case.  All of my lanterns have arrived with the glass installed.  

@SHOPR  They arrived last night, and thouugh the design and color are great, silver. there were so many dents on the roof, some scrapes, and both were not level, so got a refund today.  If it weren't for the dents, etc., one could paint them to suit themselves. 

@mousiegirl, Thanks so much for letting me know.  You have saved me money and frustration.  The photo makes it look like such a neat little lantern.  This style wouldn't look nice with all of those flaws.  No way.  :-(