Honored Contributor

Bethlehem Lights 3' Mixed Greens Prelit Holiday Swag, I think you bought this last year, or was it something else?  If you have this, what is the width?

Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING MOMINOHIO RE H210473

@mousiegirl

Aaaahhhh! Mine are all packed away, but let me go to the basement and see if one is easy to get to. I'll get back to you in a half hour or so.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

That was easy, one box was right on top of the stack.

I measured, and the answer isn't exact, because these can be 'manipulated' and spread out if you desire. But they are approximately 12" wide in the center, then taper to smaller at each end.

A lot of people weren't happy with the number of lights on them, or the placement of the lights, but I liked mine, and used picks in them to dress them up. 

What I'm sick about is that this entire line is now so much cheaper as is than it was as the TSV. If I had waited, they never would have had everything in as is, but since I didn't wait, of course they have had them all at one time or another this season!! LOL

Hope the measurement helps.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl

That was easy, one box was right on top of the stack.

I measured, and the answer isn't exact, because these can be 'manipulated' and spread out if you desire. But they are approximately 12" wide in the center, then taper to smaller at each end.

A lot of people weren't happy with the number of lights on them, or the placement of the lights, but I liked mine, and used picks in them to dress them up. 

What I'm sick about is that this entire line is now so much cheaper as is than it was as the TSV. If I had waited, they never would have had everything in as is, but since I didn't wait, of course they have had them all at one time or another this season!! LOL

Hope the measurement helps.

@Mominohio  Thank you so much for taking the time to get the measurement.  I am going to buy one of the swags. Smiley Happy

That is always the way.  I have bought so much only to later see it on sale, but one never knows, so my motto is, "better get 'em,"  what DH would say to me when I bought something, years ago, says nothing now lol, and I would answer that if I had waited, it would be gone.