Trusted Contributor

Re: PAGING LUCYMO, MOUSIEGIRL, and other Deer Lovers...

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl  If you like the llama, you will love the llama pillow they have coming out for Christmas. He is already under the sneak peak on their website.  

@crazycockermom Let me know if you are able to visit your local store and what treasures you find!

@MTH  DD and I have many funny stories of her and llamas during out vacations, which is why I want the white llama.  I already bought her a pillow with baby goats on it, so will skip the llama pillow. Smiley Happy

I don't know why I don't receive Pier1 coupons, I have been shopping there for years, and the grey deer is $99 before tax.

@mousiegirl  That's so cute about you and DD.  I hope you like it when you see it.

I wonder if I got the extra coupon because I attended their event yesterday. Not sure but this is the first time I've ever gotten an "email only coupon" and as you know they rarely give 25% off anything unless its an after holiday clearance.  I hope you are looking at the right grey deer. The standing one is $59.95 and the sitting one is $49.95.  I was thinking I could get one now with my 25% off and then save for the other. The coupon is only good on 1 full price item. Not that its inexpensive at either price that's for sure, but they are really nice quality.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Oh my.  Is it $99 per deer or for both?  

I got a 25% coupon via email today.  I don't remember how long it was good for, but it wasn't long.

Honored Contributor

Ah, I see MTH's email.  I got side tracked writing mine.  $150 a pair.  Too rich for my blood.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl Oh my.  Is it $99 per deer or for both?  

I got a 25% coupon via email today.  I don't remember how long it was good for, but it wasn't long.

@GCR18  My coupon said it was only good today and tomorrow so i have to make up my mind.  Otherwise, I would probably wait until close to Christmas to see if they go on clearance.  In past years, the deer that really don't scream Christmas didn't count on their clearance so I guess 25% is better than nothing.  

Honored Contributor

I'll probably get the standing one first so if they sell out I would still love him alone.  Then, I'll get the sitting one in another weak moment if still available.  Which will you get first? I'll let you know when, not if, I cave.  May be in September though as I have insurance this month.

@MTH

Trusted Contributor

Some more coming:

holidaydeer.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

tealightDeer.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MTH I knew there wasn't much time, so I deleted it.  I just ordered a couple things online from pier 1 last night.  Nothing expensive enough that the coupon would have made a big impact.  I'm sure I could find something, but I'm not looking for trouble. 😀

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I'll probably get the standing one first so if they sell out I would still love him alone.  Then, I'll get the sitting one in another weak moment if still available.  Which will you get first? I'll let you know when, not if, I cave.  May be in September though as I have insurance this month.

@MTH

@lucymo  I'm still trying to decide which one to go for first.  LOL.  I had insurance last month so I get a reprieve for a bit longer, but I did do some damage during CIJ so I'm expecting a bad cc bill any day now.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Ah, I see MTH's email.  I got side tracked writing mine.  $150 a pair.  Too rich for my blood.

@GCR18  $59.99 and $49.99 for standing and sitting, respectively.  It is very expensive but they are very large and beautifully detailed with beautiful coloring.  More than I usually pay.