Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING LUCYMO, MOUSIEGIRL, and other Deer Lovers...

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Spurt@GCR18@crazycockermomThis may be a more manageable size for most.  Can't wait to see it in person. 9" in height.

@MTH  I love it.  It's very small but we can't use everything large in size.  I have shelves that I need small items for. Thanks for the reminder.  Smiley Wink

@lucymo  He looks like a very pretty deer so it will be nice to see it in person once P1 gets their Christmas items in the store.  I like him too.

@MTH  It is very cute.  I'll probably want him for sure as I love the cloches too.  Finally let my DD take some of my empty cloches as there was no way I would display 7 cloches.

I'm sitting here looking at a lantern I got today from P1.  The glass is all broken so I have to call them for a return label.  I love the lantern so hope they can replace it.  It's called Brown wood House I think.  I wanted it to do a small nativity in at Christmas.  First broken one I've ever received from them so hope they don't give me any static.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Spurt@GCR18@crazycockermomThis may be a more manageable size for most.  Can't wait to see it in person. 9" in height.

@MTH  I love it.  It's very small but we can't use everything large in size.  I have shelves that I need small items for. Thanks for the reminder.  Smiley Wink

@lucymo  He looks like a very pretty deer so it will be nice to see it in person once P1 gets their Christmas items in the store.  I like him too.

@MTH  It is very cute.  I'll probably want him for sure as I love the cloches too.  Finally let my DD take some of my empty cloches as there was no way I would display 7 cloches.

I'm sitting here looking at a lantern I got today from P1.  The glass is all broken so I have to call them for a return label.  I love the lantern so hope they can replace it.  It's called Brown wood House I think.  I wanted it to do a small nativity in at Christmas.  First broken one I've ever received from them so hope they don't give me any static.

@lucymo  I once received a Pier1 lantern, and most of the glass was broken except the glass in the back.  I sent pictures, and I was refundsd and allowed to keep the lantern, so I use it as is and it looks just fine.  

I wonder if Valerie will wait until tomorrow night to list the sneak peek.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  I once received a Pier1 lantern, and most of the glass was broken except the glass in the back.  I sent pictures, and I was refundsd and allowed to keep the lantern, so I use it as is and it looks just fine.  

@mousiegirl  I wish they would let me do that too.  I hate messing with returns.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl  I wish they would let me do that too.  I hate messing with returns.

@lucymo  Did you send pictures?  I don't know why companies would want the expense of mailing a broken item, they can't even retrieve the cost from where they purchased it because it was broken in transit to the customer, really dumb, in my opinion.  UPS will pick the package up at your house, if that is the company Pier1 uses.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Did you send pictures?  I don't know why companies would want the expense of mailing a broken item, they can't even retrieve the cost from where they purchased it because it was broken in transit to the customer, really dumb, in my opinion.  UPS will pick the package up at your house, if that is the company Pier1 uses.

@mousiegirl@lucymo  I can't imagine P1 would give you a hard time about that.  They usually pack things very well but I guess sometimes things happen. I took a look at the lantern and its really cute and I bet it would be fine to use without the glass if they let you do that.  They have been having decent sales lately on lanterns. Hopefully that will continue thru the holidays.  Let me know how they handle it for you. I'd be very disappointed in them if they didn't resolve it quickly and easily.

@mousiegirl  They do seem to wait until the last minute with the Christmas sneak peaks.  I haven't seen much about anything coming other than items we have already seen.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl  I always send pictures but sometimes they do one thing and then they do different next time.  I just sent last night so I haven't heard back yet.  Sometimes I have had to print a return label and they pick it up at the house.  I'll let you know what they do.  I've had to send back Ebay stuff before too.  Crazy.