Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING LUCYMO, MOUSIEGIRL, and other Deer Lovers...

@lucymo I was wrong.  The Scott deer was $42.50.  Full price was $59.82.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

@MTH  I'm loving this one too.

This is my mind of deer.  @MTH @lucymo

@GCR18  Hopefully we can keep an eye out for them to be on sale.  This is gorgeous.

@lucymo  The two older versions I have I stalked online close to Christmas.  I got mine for under $40 each.  The only problem was that it came too late for the holidays so I had to save it for the next year, but for $40 it was well worth it.

@MTHI remember the pictures that you posted and they were beautiful.  I can't help myself, I have a deer obsession, especially the very expensive ones.  Smiley Sad

@lucymo  I guess we all do.  I'll let you know what, if anything, I get tomorrow.  

@MTH  Please do let us know.  He is beautiful and one needs to live at my house.  lol

@lucymo. Exactly how big is your stable?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo I was wrong.  The Scott deer was $42.50.  Full price was $59.82.

@GCR18  Still nothing to scoff at.  I love to find a good buy in 'as is'.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

@MTH  I'm loving this one too.

This is my mind of deer.  @MTH @lucymo

@GCR18  Hopefully we can keep an eye out for them to be on sale.  This is gorgeous.

@lucymo  The two older versions I have I stalked online close to Christmas.  I got mine for under $40 each.  The only problem was that it came too late for the holidays so I had to save it for the next year, but for $40 it was well worth it.

@MTHI remember the pictures that you posted and they were beautiful.  I can't help myself, I have a deer obsession, especially the very expensive ones.  Smiley Sad

@lucymo  I guess we all do.  I'll let you know what, if anything, I get tomorrow.  

@MTH  Please do let us know.  He is beautiful and one needs to live at my house.  lol

@lucymo. Exactly how big is your stable?

@GCR18  Well, not big enough.  I'm at the point of asking, 'Anyone needing a bedroom set?'  LOL

Honored Contributor

@GCR18  Did you see the Lenox ornaments on QVC2?  If you need gifts they look really pretty.  I'm not needing that type of gift.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo.  I saw they were a set for $18, but didn't see what was in the set.  The focus of Christmas gifts this year are for my niece and nephew.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING LUCIEMO, MOUSIEGIRL, and other Deer Lovers...

@mousiegirl

I went to Pier 1 the weekend before last and the store here had the Llama  it was very cute....

@MTH

I did love those velvet deer!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

My store had a large variety of animals---

they had the sisal deer that MTH posted a photo of, the llama that I mentioned, they also had a moose, bear, fox, hedgehog, racoon, a rabbit with a tiny garland of fall leaves around its neck to make it be more fall like.  They also had a turkey, some pigs, very cute lamb, duck, and rooster......................

Here's the velevet deer, they look much better in person..................

Sitting Velvet-Covered Deer

Standing Velvet-Covered Deer

I went back and got the pillows with the cat and the pumpkin, a hurricane, and a woven basket...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Hi spurt, I think the Moose is so cute.  I think they are all adorable and I'd like them all but that just isn't going to happen.  lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18  Did you see the Lenox ornaments on QVC2?  If you need gifts they look really pretty.  I'm not needing that type of gift.

@lucymo

Those Lenox ornaments do make nice gifts....I used them for secret santa gifts and gave a couple to some co-workers too and they were well received...........