Trusted Contributor

Re: PAGING LUCYMO, MOUSIEGIRL, and other Deer Lovers...

@GCR18 wrote:

@MTH I knew there wasn't much time, so I deleted it.  I just ordered a couple things online from pier 1 last night.  Nothing expensive enough that the coupon would have made a big impact.  I'm sure I could find something, but I'm not looking for trouble. 😀

@GCR18  I hope you ordered something good...LOL.  And that crazy coupon can't be combined with free shipping so unless its used at a store, its not really all that great.  They can be very stingy with their coupons which is why I was so surprised to get one at 25% off. Thats a rarity for P1.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

@MTH  I'm loving this one too.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Ah, I see MTH's email.  I got side tracked writing mine.  $150 a pair.  Too rich for my blood.

@GCR18  $59.99 and $49.99 for standing and sitting, respectively.  It is very expensive but they are very large and beautifully detailed with beautiful coloring.  More than I usually pay.

@lucymo I have my Scott Brothers deer.  That's enough deer for now.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

Some more coming:

holidaydeer.jpeg

@MTH  These are just too cute.  Lord have mercy, it's tough being a Deer nut.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

@lucymo  Me too. But this one is online only so I won't be able to see it in person. Sort of has a JS feel with the scroll design.  I usually find that these larger pieces go on sale closer to Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

This is my mind of deer.  @MTH @lucymo

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

Ah, I see MTH's email.  I got side tracked writing mine.  $150 a pair.  Too rich for my blood.

@GCR18  $59.99 and $49.99 for standing and sitting, respectively.  It is very expensive but they are very large and beautifully detailed with beautiful coloring.  More than I usually pay.

@GCR18  I'm glad someone around here has some willpower.  You'll have to rope us in.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18  I have that one too.  They weren't  inexpensive either.  I love that one.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

@lucymo  Me too. But this one is online only so I won't be able to see it in person. Sort of has a JS feel with the scroll design.  I usually find that these larger pieces go on sale closer to Christmas.

@MTHWe'll have to keep an eye out for some of them to go sale.  I'd love this one too.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

tealightDeer.jpeg

This is my mind of deer.  @MTH @lucymo

@GCR18@lucymo  This is usually what I go for also.  I have their 2 previous versions of this. They are large stand alone pieces as well.  Over 2 ft. tall.