Honored Contributor

Ornament storage recommendation...

[ Edited ]

I just bought some ornaments for our new white flocked tree and had to get a couple of new storage containers. I got them online at Target with FREE S&H. These are the ones I ordered 2 of today and they have an easy carry handle...

52559000812.jpg

I love them because that each layer separates by latches (2 separate containers) and no risk of the ornaments on the edge rolling off the edged sections when lifting up the layers/cardboard in the other type of container (pic below). I have a couple of that type too, but keep ornaments on the edge sectons that don't break or roll in case any do fall. Both types of this brand at Target are great because they are clear plastic and I love the ease of seeing which ornaments are in each container.

I know we are all in the stage of putting our decor up, not putting them away. I just thought I'd pass on the info about these now because very shortly they will sell out  Smiley Happy

515997s38_Alt03.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Ornament storage recommendation...

Thanks @Susan Louise

I will look for these.   I have some of mine in small shipping boxes with tissue paper right now.  I have on like this in cloth that I got a number of  years ago.  I don't remember where I got it now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks @Susan Louise

I will look for these.   I have some of mine in small shipping boxes with tissue paper right now.  I have on like this in cloth that I got a number of  years ago.  I don't remember where I got it now.

@VaBelle35  The specific names for them at Target are:

1st image in OP - "Sterilite - Utility Storage Tubs and Totes - Red" and each is $9.99

2nd image in OP - "IRIS ornament storage box" and each is $19.99.

I thought you or anyone else might want to write down the names if you wanted to wait til you go to the store or check for them online  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting, those boxes are clever & I really need them so I bought 2 too.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...those are reallly nice....Thanks for the "Heads up"!!

Honored Contributor

I have the 2nd storage container for some of my ornaments. They don't all fit in the one. All my ornaments that came in boxes are still in their boxes so it takes up more room. I have some homemade ornaments wrapped in tissue paper.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

If this counts for longevity I've had these containers for10+ years and love them.  I also had the ones from Q that "snapped" to stack & you could use with or without dividers.

i like they have a small "footprint" cuz I don't have a lot of storage space!

great price & free s/h even better!

Honored Contributor

Need to get some of those.