Respected Contributor

Any opinions on this?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@HisElk1 - I love them!  I would love to have a set of two of either variety, but I have one of the champagne choice in my cart.

Honored Contributor

I've seen it, but didn't realize it was so tall.  I like that it has a small footprint.  I like the champagne.  It looks elegant.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@HisElk1 - I love them!  I would love to have a set of two of either variety, but I have one of the champagne choice in my cart.

@DecorDiva, lol, I agree.  I put 2 of the champagne in my cart, but whew, with the s&H, I'm up to $63.00.  Not sure I want to spend that.  Thanks for your post.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@DecorDiva, lol, I agree.  I put 2 of the champagne in my cart, but whew, with the s&H, I'm up to $63.00.  Not sure I want to spend that.  Thanks for your post.

This is why I love and keep a supply of the micro/fairy lights on hand.  You can easily add lighting to any little table top tree.  I bet you could find something locally that you could decorate for a similar look.

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

This is why I love and keep a supply of the micro/fairy lights on hand.  You can easily add lighting to any little table top tree.  I bet you could find something locally that you could decorate for a similar look.

@Buck-i-Nana, I have 3 extra sets of micro lights on hand not in use now.  I'm thinking you are right.  I have found some really nice things at Big Lots for good prices, so I thank you for that reminder.  I could find something locally and add my own lights, etc.  I owe you one!  You just saved me some $.  If they didn't have that 5.50 s&h on each item (and they're both the same), I would probably have done it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 and everyone, H206565, from last year, looks almost identical.  It had bad reviews which you may want to read.  I really like the newer version this year, in Champagne/Silver.  There's something that looks a little different about the base height and the tree shape.  I will probably (hopefully) pass, but I saw it on the set already and thought how pretty!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@HisElk1 and everyone, H206565, from last year, looks almost identical.  It had bad reviews which you may want to read.  I really like the newer version this year, in Champagne/Silver.  There's something that looks a little different about the base height and the tree shape.  I will probably (hopefully) pass, but I saw it on the set already and thought how pretty!

@SHOPR, thank you so much for your post.  I did look at it and they are very similar.  I did read the reviews and you are correct.  I think I'm going to pass.

Again, thanks for finding that item that is similar.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1, You're welcome.  Happy to help.  I hope I can pass on them when they are presented. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@HisElk1, You're welcome.  Happy to help.  I hope I can pass on them when they are presented. 

@SHOPR, Ok, I'm here to help you.  Say this 3 times:  I KNOW I can pass on them.  Just keeping saying it, girl!

I wasn't going to watch today, but sigh, of course, here I am.  

Like I said in another post, if they would give us a break on the shipping, I might have ordered the 2 champagne.  My subtotal is $63.00 without tax.