Valued Contributor

Re: Opinions of Bethlehem Lights Christmas Trees

@Mominohio wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I bought a 5 foot BL tree two years ago, so we have used it for two seasons, and not problem. I'm happy with the light and the variety of choices in bright/flicker/fade etc. and love the fullness of the tree. 

What I do notice is that my next big tree, I want to have the dual lights, both white and colored, and the presentations I see, BL doesn't do this feature (or at least not on many of their trees yet). I see this as the way of the future, I mean why wouldn't you, if investing in a tree, want the option to have both, so you can use the tree in multiple ways at different times?

So I have to wonder if this year BL will do the dual trees and lots of them. Seems other companies are really on that bandwagon.

@Mominohio
I had a 5' BL tree in my cart  - the latest one with multicolor lights, and before I finished shopping, the tree was sold out. So I guess I'll have to wait until next year. But I'm glad to hear they're quality trees.

@SweetSydney

There will be a lot more new trees before Christmas. They usually have more in August and Sept. so keep checking back to see if there is a style you like.

@Mominohio
Thank you for reminding me. The BL tree is back in stock, but it doesn't say if it's PE or PVC. I sent CS an e-mail & told them Chad didn't say in the video & it didn't say in the information. I received an e-mail from CS this morning & they said they didn't have that information readily available & they forwarded it to their Customer Care team & I should have the information within 7-10 days. This is the  item number of the tree: H216415

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

Re: Opinions of Bethlehem Lights Christmas Trees

@Mominohio wrote:

I bought a 5 foot BL tree two years ago, so we have used it for two seasons, and not problem. I'm happy with the light and the variety of choices in bright/flicker/fade etc. and love the fullness of the tree. 

What I do notice is that my next big tree, I want to have the dual lights, both white and colored, and the presentations I see, BL doesn't do this feature (or at least not on many of their trees yet). I see this as the way of the future, I mean why wouldn't you, if investing in a tree, want the option to have both, so you can use the tree in multiple ways at different times?

So I have to wonder if this year BL will do the dual trees and lots of them. Seems other companies are really on that bandwagon.

@Mominohio
Bethlehem Lights has a new tree, it has 7 different colors of jewel tone lights, and each size tree is very wide. Chad said  in the video that this is the 1st time BL has put 7 colors of lights on their trees. But the trees don't have any different functions. My DH & I are considering buying the 6.5' or 7.5' with the multi-color lights.  We'd use it as an alternative to our 8' tree with clear lights.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe