Honored Contributor

Opening my NEW treasures ... and ...

I am so happy I waited (although not very patiently) for some of these items to come in from Temptations, VPH and more...

In fact, some I ordered on a free shipping day - its like Christmas in July at my front door.

I will say thou -- the VPH large flocked bottle trees are EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful!

I picked up these cute $1 store lights and wrapped them like a tree ... I'm really loving them.  And the frosted red (which is really burgundy) pillars with etched trees.

And, I changed over to a "snowman" theme ... I have a new theory "just cuz you have it doesn't mean you need to use it" that in mind " I've only put out what I absolutely love!

Let the opening of the boxes begin...will post pics once I've put them in place.

Happy Decorating!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Opening my NEW treasures ... and ...

Enjoy your purchases. I don't hold things back. Everything I have gets set out for the holidays. I'm far from a minimalist, but it's not like our storage room is packed full.

Honored Contributor

HAVE FUN!!!!!!  Enjoy all of it!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

home decor 1

I share your enthusiasm with decorating.  My living and dining rooms, front hall, kitchen and bathroom are filled with holiday decor and it really looks like Christmas!!!!!  I enjoy decorating and have so many decorations to display  The only problem is that I must downsize because there is much I don't put out because of lack of space.  While I love everything, most of my old decorations have a special place in my heart.  Enjoy , everything sounds so pretty!!!