Trusted Contributor

Re: One of my favorite things about this forum is looking at everyone's decorations

Everything looks lovely @juanitalinda! I especially like your banisters. They really make a statement.

Respected Contributor

Re: One of my favorite things about this forum is looking at everyone's decorations

@AlsaceGal what a beautiful story you shared, thank you so much!

Someone cruelly threw Brandy away but their trash was your treasure.

She is a love; how kind you are. You changed her entire life.

Respected Contributor

@juanitalinda Thanks for sharing your open house Christmas displays!   You did a lovely job!

Honored Contributor

How absolutely beautiful!  You really have an "eye" to pull all of those elements together and create such charming holiday decor.

Your houses are so charming!  

Honored Contributor

You definitely do have talent. It's all beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I'd say you have a very good touch when it comes to decorating.  It's all very lovely.

Super Contributor

@AlsaceGal ,  Thank you for sharing your story.  You are an angel on this earth.  I have rescued cats, and they make my days so happy.  I have never replaced the dog that was my best friend, but found a place for kitties instead. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

You did so well. Everything looks so beautiful. I love seeing everyone's Christmas decorations. 

I can't wait until Friday when I put up Christmas.