Honored Contributor

Re: One of my favorite things about this forum is looking at everyone's decorations

@juanitalinda ............Your decorations are very prettty I especially like your BFF tree.  Your house looks very Christmasy and welcoming.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: One of my favorite things about this forum is looking at everyone's decorations

@juanitalinda Thanks for sharing your lovely photos. I love your staircase.

Trusted Contributor

@juanitalinda 

Your decorations are lovely! Thank you for sharing. I love seeing how people decorate and wish more people would share. But of course, I'm "home decor" nosey.

At night while walking my dog I've been caught staring into neighbors windows trying to see their interiors, haha 

I'm not a peeping tom, I swear!

I especially like your house collection, lighted stairs and of course your sweet dog Bandit memorial !

I hope you start feeling better! 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Esteemed Contributor

@juanitalinda  Thank you for sharing your decorated home with us! It all looks beautiful, and I can't wait to start decorating too. I really enjoy seeing all the photos as the holiday decorating gets into full swing.

Super Contributor

@juanitalinda wrote:

I love the way this BFF tree turned out.  We always have our little black Christmas dog in honor of our flat-coated retreiver Bandit, and the little handmade nativity from 1935.  

bff small.jpg

I do the same thing.  Little white dog for my toy poodle Ginger, who passed almost seven years ago.❤️

Respected Contributor

@juanitalinda 

So pretty!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@juanitalinda 

Looks so cozy and inviting. I love it when posters share their  Holliday decor. I hope to get started this week. But we'll see if I get the time and engery. I have big ideas but no follow through so far. Love your fireplace decor, 

Trusted Contributor

@juanitalinda . Your decorations look beautiful and you are well ahead of the game.  I still have pumpkins/fall stuff out.

This might just be the push that I didn't know I needed. Haha

Thanks for sharing .

Esteemed Contributor

@juanitalinda 

Beautiful!     
            🎄  💓

Respected Contributor

Just lovely.

The BFF tree is so pretty but your staircase is Country Living worthy.

Thank you for sharing these holiday visions..