Honored Contributor

One more AsIs on its way!! VPH s3 glistening trees on pedestals h215247

[ Edited ]

oh dear I must stop "stalking" The As Is section😮

I ordered these glistening trees (I sent to my niece I saw then they are gorgeous!) wanted to get a set they sold out🙁

Just saw they are in AsIs yippee !!

Item #h215247

Respected Contributor

Re: One more AsIs on its way!! VPH s3 glistening trees on pedestals h215247

I ordered those from as is also - haven't received them yet. I have been stalking as is way too much this year. I've bought a ton of stuff and all has been perfect so far.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 @froggy  I'm sitting here laughing at this post.  We all are so hooked on 'as is' it's a wonder they sell anything else.  I am always stalking something to the point of checking at 3:00 AM if I happen to wake up.  It's really hard to catch your item sometimes but well worth it if you can. 

Enjoy your new items and I hope they come in in perfect condition.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I'm in the stalking club as well, ladies. Problem is, I always find something it seems. The other day I apparently got the last Plow and Hearth sleigh and today the last cardinal tree. I check at least two - three times a week especially this time of year. My Q card is smoking right now.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein