Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ladycos 

Beautiful and someday I'm going to go back to setting my table for the seasons.  

Just for the record, there is no way I could ever have a 1 bunny limit😉 somehow they "hop" into my shopping cart & multiple quickly at my house!

Happy Spring & Easter!🌷🐇🐰

@homedecor1 

This is the first time in a while that I have set my table. I just got going and one thing lead to another. I like the look of stacked plates and I usually just keep a stack on the table of white plates. But that was looking a little plain lately.

And you're so right, who was I kidding thinking only one bunny.  I'm afraid I hooked now. Hopefully I can have a little more self control than in the past with fall and Christmas , we'll see. 

I love coming home from work to see pretty things around me. It makes me smile. We only live once and life is to short not to do the simple things that brings us joy..

Sorry if I'm rambling, I enjoyed your Easter pics!

Esteemed Contributor

Your home is gorgeous!  I love everything, and you have such a talent for your groupings.  Your tablescape is just so stunning, as well.  And all the bunnies!  You can never have enough.  Thank you for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

@ladycos  Love your bunnies, especially the chocolate eating one !!!!!

Honored Contributor

I love your pictures! You have decorated with such joy and it comes out.  Have a wonderful Easter!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: One bunny limit !

[ Edited ]

@ladycos 

Just beautiful!!!!! Heart.....I'm glad those bunnies hopped into your home...

Rabbit on WhatsApp 2.19.62

My candy dish has mysteriously been missing candy too...oh those bunnies  Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
Everything looks so beautiful!!! I love all your bunnies! I love your table runners too. The beaded one is gorgeous!