Honored Contributor

@ladycos

Yes, they are very expensive. I try to catch them after the holiday when they are on clearance but that almost never works out. I did get lucky with the poinsettia one but clearance still wasn't cheap.

Know what? I'm gonna put sayyyyyyy maybe two or three bucks a week away in a envelope in my purse & before you know it I'll have enough to splurge on one!

Now I'm really excited LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: One bunny limit !

[ Edited ]

@ladycos

Check this out - from Kohl's:Celebrate Americana Together Beaded Americana Table Runner - 36"

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ladycos

Yes, they are very expensive. I try to catch them after the holiday when they are on clearance but that almost never works out. I did get lucky with the poinsettia one but clearance still wasn't cheap.

Know what? I'm gonna put sayyyyyyy maybe two or three bucks a week away in a envelope in my purse & before you know it I'll have enough to splurge on one!

Now I'm really excited LOL!

Good plan, they are worth it!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper 

Wow, is that beaded too, that’s pretty cool. I bet it’s a beauty in person, Dare I ask $$$?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladycos wrote:

@ChiliPepper 

Wow, is that beaded too, that’s pretty cool. I bet it’s a beauty in person, Dare I ask $$$?

@ladycos 

Yes, it's beaded!

36" x 13"

$ 59.99 but there are always coupons, Kohls cash etc. to bring it down a bit.

Buy one - get one 1/2 off!

It's hard to find nice, Patriotic decor that is quality & still respectful.

Valued Contributor

Your decorating style is just lovely!  I really like what you've done.  It's very Spring-like and cheerful.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

It's all so beautiful!  I do a lot of decorating for Autumn and for Christmas but no so much for Easter.  I do a spring theme but now, after seeing so many lovely Easter themes, I might have re-think the Easter decorating.  

Respected Contributor

Your bunnies are adorable and your table setting is cheerful, colorful and inviting.  Great job!!!  P.S. I can see why you couldn't resist that sweet bunny face in the bathroom.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@ladycos   Your tablescape and vignettes are simply charming. Gorgeous! You surely have the touch.

From one bunny lover to another.........Happy Easter! :-)

Honored Contributor

@ladycos 

Beautiful and someday I'm going to go back to setting my table for the seasons.  

Just for the record, there is no way I could ever have a 1 bunny limit😉 somehow they "hop" into my shopping cart & multiple quickly at my house!

Happy Spring & Easter!🌷🐇🐰