Trusted Contributor

@ladycos 

Oh my gosh!  You decorations are so pretty!  Your tablescape is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, either done professionally or not.  I, too, thought it was from a magazine.  Just gorgeous! Happy Spring!

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

E3164448-A5E8-4668-914A-D7CCC3AE3A6B.jpeg

@Ketra , I love that bunny with the lantern. I wanted one so bad but I stayed strong. Looks nice by you tub! Love!

Honored Contributor

Re: One bunny limit !

[ Edited ]

@ladycos   All is bealtiful.  Love the bunny on the table runner, so adorable.   I have more bunnies than I can count in my mind, white for Easter and Spring, and brown, grey, and bi-color for Summer and Fall.

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ladycos 

Is that your house??? OMG, it's so beautiful - I thought it was magazine, catalog or website pictures at first LOL!!!

So unbelievably lovely!!!

Would you come do my house?? Pretty please???!!!

@ChiliPepper 

Yes I would love too, I’ll be right over. Thank you for your kind words.

I love it when everything comes together just right. There’s a lot of great inspiration on this board. I enjoy knowing others with the same interest. So fun!!  

Sorry all this is underlined I’m using my iPhone and it’s a pain!!

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ladycos 

Love, love, love your beaded runner. I have a Fall one & a Christmas one but I would really like a Spring/Easter one!

Don’t you just love them ! I found this one a TJX, planning to use it on the dining table. But it competed to much with the other items. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it for years to come. I bet your fall and Christmas ones are very nice. , Love to see them!!

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ladycos   All is bealtiful.  Love the bunny on the table runner, so adorable.   I have more bunnies than I can coiunt in my mind, white for Easter and Spring, and brown, grey, and bi-color for Summer and Fall.

@mousiegirl 

I hadn’t thought about using them by colors  etc for all seasons. That’s a great idea. I really love bunnies and hate to put them away. Thanks for the idea!

Honored Contributor

Re: One bunny limit !

[ Edited ]

@ladycos wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ladycos 

Love, love, love your beaded runner. I have a Fall one & a Christmas one but I would really like a Spring/Easter one!

Don’t you just love them ! I found this one a TJX, planning to use it on the dining table. But it competed to much with the other items. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it for years to come. I bet your fall and Christmas ones are very nice. , Love to see them!!

@ladycos 

I hear ya about competing with the decor. The runners are a statement in themselves so they need simple, plainer things with them & very little at that.

I got the Fall one here. Looks better in real life.

h216463.jpg

The poinsettia one I've had forever. It's kinda along the lines of this one but actually way prettier. One of my all-time favorite Christmas purchases.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ladycos 

@ladycos 

Funny you should mention that!

I scope out the table runners (amongst other decor items) every time I go to TJM or Marshall's. They have the BEST stuff!

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper 

Those are gorgeous  ! I’ll be looking for these for fall etc. 

The beaded runners can be used in so many ways.  Oh and I would love to find placemats, but I’m sure they would be expensive!. Beyond  my budget probably. 

Hope You can find a spring summer one that you like. I saw them at pier one but T.J. Maxx is more affordable., 

thanks for posting these!!