Trusted Contributor

I have just started decorating for Christmas and have been unboxing stuff so I can get everything where I want it. My husband and little ones insisted on making a small table decoration with my collection of Christmas themed salt and pepper shakers . It doesn't look too bad and I appreciate their efforts very much. I am thinking of keeping this on my very large kitchen island or on a corner table. Here is a picture of their efforts. image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@anisha

I love it! Great idea.

Respected Contributor

Very cute!  Love when the family gets involved.

Denise
Respected Contributor

Looks like Santa &  Rudolph are ready for their big night, once all the toys are loaded up.  Yes, I know, the elves are all working OT to get everything done in time.

HO HO HO!!

Respected Contributor

Very Cute...Perfect kitchen Holiday Decor.

Honored Contributor

@anisha wrote:

I have just started decorating for Christmas and have been unboxing stuff so I can get everything where I want it. My husband and little ones insisted on making a small table decoration with my collection of Christmas themed salt and pepper shakers . It doesn't look too bad and I appreciate their efforts very much. I am thinking of keeping this on my very large kitchen island or on a corner table. Here is a picture of their efforts. image.jpeg

This will be 'better' than any other decor you put together this season, because of those special ones that created it. 

I know I would feel so blessed each time I saw it sitting on my counter, to have them excited to help and create something to share with you. What a wonderful blessing your family is. Enjoy it all season long, and those beautiful ones that made it.

Respected Contributor

Cute, colorful and made with love...the best kind of decorating.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words. I have added mini presents and some mini red and gold sequin balls to the sleigh. Currently I have set it up on my dining table with large red and gold pillar candles. 

Esteemed Contributor

How sweet!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@anisha

Thats darling!  I love it!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin