Super Contributor

Re: Oh no! More New Table Linens!

@froggy

Got the 108" tablerunner and the napkins and I couldn't resist the matching apron. Grrrrr, I am going to be homeless but I'll set a fine table at the shelter. 

And since you've all enabled me so much lately.........check out these little beauties I bought the other day from the "A" after seeing a thread about the Carrolers in white.

I think they had a couple left......

blackwhitecarolers.jpg

Super Contributor

@froggy

Yes, these are really nice, something I've not seen out in retail.  I got the Fairytale Forrest and I thought I'd use this tablescape in the eat in kitchen area. I have a big wooden table for 8 and I think it'll work with my blue/white/gray colors.

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy

I went looking for the white-dressed carolers also but did not want the men dressed in black. And I already have a set of traditionally dressed carolers. So I found this one!

I do think the fabric on the dresses of yours is beautiful.

Image result for white carolers in sleigh

Super Contributor

@froggy

Don't tell me YOU WERE THE ONE AGAIN........didn't you find those online at "W"? I loved that set. I definitely have to stay off the thread...we must be twins separated at birth! hahahaha

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@froggy

Don't tell me YOU WERE THE ONE AGAIN........didn't you find those online at "W"? I loved that set. I definitely have to stay off the thread...we must be twins separated at birth! hahahaha

@Coopsmommy

I confess, it was me.

Respected Contributor

@froggy Did you see the snowflake plates at Pier1? They are on sale today, Monday 10/15!

D5F40348-BD9C-44DC-ACBD-C9F4C1FE45BC.png

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@froggy Did you see the snowflake plates at Pier1? They are on sale today, Monday 10/15!

D5F40348-BD9C-44DC-ACBD-C9F4C1FE45BC.png

@Marsha2003

Yes, I saw those yesterday and now they are on sale! I think they will look great on various red and green rimmed dinner plates I have and they will be perfect with those table linens. 

Thanks for bringing them to my attention in case I hadn't seen them. They are the only snowflake shaped ones I could find.