Respected Contributor

Re: Oh no...I'm going to be in trouble! Fitz & Floyd Harvest pieces🍁🍁🍂🍂🦃🦃

@homedecor1 wrote:

@panda1234

The closest HomeGoods is 1 hour away☹️ from me.  Sometimes, if I'm in the mood for a drive I go.  But, might have to make a trip next week because I was just home and went to HG and I found many nice things -- just couldn't figure out how to carry them home on plane😉

Thanks for the reminder!

@homedecor1  You do need to this by car so you can load up. You will not be disappointed. 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  I have so many Fitz pieces....just love them.

Super Contributor

I have some Fitz and Floyd pieces. I remember one year finding some at Big Lots. Couldn't believe it! Tuesday Morning gets some things in for  Christmas. I have seen some at HomeGoods during the 'ber" months. I especially love their deer...oh Dillard's dept. store have Fitz and Floyd during Christmas and usually have plenty after Christmas. I especially love their deer. Oh to be able to go to an outlet store... 

Regular Contributor

Check out the F&F website and sign up for their emails. They offer free shipping every once in a while.  They put items on sale just before and after the season.  They have a clearance section with further % discounts.  I too have many F&F pieces.  I especially like their roosters.  When I go to Homegoods, I’m drawn to F&F.  The saying they advertise is correct - One look and you know.