Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my!!! All my Q packages arrived today😲😲😲

@BornToShop

Sounds familiar, LOL....my DH thinks my Q packages just mean more golf shirts and clubs for him 😂 ! 

Esteemed Contributor

I had to chuckle reading about your DH going out to chat with the delivery guy! My DH is usually at his desk and he can look out the front window. His standard comment (every time) is: "Here comes the UPS guy - you must have ordered something from QVC"....LOL! I wish they'd deliver my goodies when he's in the shower!

Esteemed Contributor

there have been a couple of times when the ups driver had to back up his truck on my driveway to unload all my qvc boxes!

Respected Contributor

LOL I love when all my packages arrive the same day!!! But only when I am alone at home.  Lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my!!! All my Q packages arrived today😲😲😲-

@homedecor1 wrote:

My UPS man is BACK......and delivered 2 more boxes!!!! (Thanks to good timing hubby was in shower!😉) He doesn't really care just shakes his head....me on the other hand I'm just going to peek at my cc bill this month😳

Got the candlerings from VPH to finish the deliveries for the day..I hope!

These candlerings are beautiful! So far, all HITS...

IMG_2161.JPG

@homedecor1, I got my woodlands hurricane yesterday shattered in a million pieces.  I slapped the return label on & proceeded to the USPS.  How do you like it?  Trying to decide if I want to reorder or not.  

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I don't even know my UPS driver but my husband met him today (just my luck!) - he saw the truck pull up so he walked over & said just give it to me.  The driver said "somebody's been doing some QVC shopping!" OMG all my packages arrived at once -- guess I couldn't "sneak" them in!

I bought "As Is" VPH things - they are all perfect!!!!  Wish my candlerings came - these tall glass pieces are beautiful!  (I  haven't opened the other boxes yet😉😬)

IMG_2156.JPG

Looks like you got some really pretty things and so glad they all were in great condition!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Our husbands should all have a beer together and commiserate. Ha!

I've been on an absolute tear this month. My birthday is in October and I've been ordering with abandon. My gift(s) to me. Alas, today is the last day of the month so I guess the party is over. My hubby has even started saying a day without a QVC package is like a day without sunshine. Bless his heart.   

@pupwhipped  LOL!

@mousiegirl  Aw, I love your DH, what a sense of humor.  I'm inviting him to dinner very soon. Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday to you.  Buy a good one and say it's from me.  Bring in a lot of sunshine.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh my!!! All my Q packages arrived today😲😲😲-

@BornToShop

I think it's beautiful - the scene is on the outside glass.  I wondered what was in this big box - I accidentally ordered 2.

For the return cost + orig shipping I'll just keep it.  

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

Our husbands should all have a beer together and commiserate. Ha!

I've been on an absolute tear this month. My birthday is in October and I've been ordering with abandon. My gift(s) to me. Alas, today is the last day of the month so I guess the party is over. My hubby has even started saying a day without a QVC package is like a day without sunshine. Bless his heart.   

@pupwhipped  LOL!

@mousiegirl  Aw, I love your DH, what a sense of humor.  I'm inviting him to dinner very soon. Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday to you.  Buy a good one and say it's from me.  Bring in a lot of sunshine.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  It's pupwhipped whose birthday it is, and my DH does not have a sense of humor toward my shopping, LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's only a problem when the whole truck is filled with your things.  That's where I thought you were going into this.  LOL