Contributor

Re: Oh boy it gets earlier & earlier every year🎄🎄🎄🎄

I actually like seeing the fall and holiday decor out early, makes me excited for the coming season!  Sometimes I think the planning of menus and how I’m going to decorate is almost as fun as actually doing it! 

Esteemed Contributor

Crafters need supplies early.  If I need a mood boost I'll walk through the Christmas stuff anytime it's available.

Respected Contributor

Are they playing Christmas music too? Nothing like a rousing rendition of Jingle Bells in May to get one in the Christmas spirit...

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  I think our Hobby Lobby always displays at least a few aisles of all seasons. I like to do my seasonal shopping when I have the time. That might be in the spring or summer. I kind of wish all the craft stores did that.

Honored Contributor

Crafters start early.  Don't forget, a lot of people sell Christmas items at the summer craft shows, flee markets and Farmer's Markets.  They are making their merchandise now.  

Trusted Contributor

Summer means nothing to me.  I work - I haven't seen summer since I was in my 20s.  Fall doesn't mean anything to me, either.  But the Christmas season:  it makes me happy.  Hello Hallmark Channel Christmas movies and twinkly lights.

Contributor

Just walk past the isles

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

Wowza, that is EARLY for Christmas stuff.  

Walmart starts in late July/August, but I've never seen things out this early.  

I know it aggravates some, but it doesn't really bother me.  In fact, looking/planning ahead for any season can make me happy.  The hope that I'll be there to see it!!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if some of these stores have nothing to put out so they just start putting out holiday items?