Honored Contributor

Obsessed With This Pottery Barn Display

I saw it on an Instagram ad with the lilacs and just a few bunnies. I actually prefer that to this one with so much going on. But this was the only downloadable photo I could find.

The lilac stems are $31 each, that's a discount right now. Bunnies are around the same price. 

essex-bunny-c.jpgfaux-lilac-stem-1-c.jpgfaux-lilac-stem-c.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Obsessed With This Pottery Barn Display

I found the other one. Love. I just wish the stems weren't so expensive. They are realistic though, in faux you get what you pay for. The bunnies are called Essex.

essex-bunny-c (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21Love the lilacs!

Just an aisde:  Some years ago as I was selecting some silk stems in a local boutique, a friend shopping with me insisted I could do better price-wise elsewhere.  I looked and returned to buy my original choices and I'm so glad I did.  

I know those lilac stems are pricey even on sale, but the ones I bought 25 or more years back are still as beautiful today as they were then.  They've been washed and come out perfectly;  they've been used in a whole lush display; I've removed a few stems and used them in other rooms -  and each time I wind up pleased.  

Thanks for showing these -  I think I'll walk into Pottery Barn later today -  haven't done that for a very long time and I have an empty basket just waiting!

Honored Contributor

The correct sale price for the Essex bunnies is $13.50 to $20.50. Unfortunately these things are only available in store, not to ship. I don't have a store nearby.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how much the basket is, haven't searched that. But it's so perfect with the bunnies. I think I love it so much because my Mom would have loved it so much. Lilacs were her favorite. And she loved bunnies out in her yard.

Respected Contributor

beautiful!  reminds me of my mother, who had a fabulous, lush lilac tree (bush?) in our yard.  it was huge and bloomed like crazy every spring.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fancy pantsy 

Yes, my mother too.  She had three huge lilac bushes at the edge of the yard and would bring in big stems of them that would fragrance the whole house (it was a small house). Cat Very Happy

She adored those bushes.  I miss the lilacs of old.  The newer ones don't seem to be as pretty or have the deep lilac scent.

One of my favorite flowers, but the deer would eat them to the dirt if I tried to grow them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I saw one similar to this at Kohl's some time back.  It was a galvanzied bucket with those same holes.

It might still be there, but I haven't checked online.

Respected Contributor

I agree - a gorgeous display! I copy a lot of PB displays.

Respected Contributor

I thought that display was lovely, too, so much so that I stopped by PB to check the stems out in person.  Maybe I wasn't in the right mood because, in person, the stems didn't seem as beautiful as in the picture.