Esteemed Contributor

Obsessed With Punch Studio Christmas Cards

Is anyone else crazy for Punch Studio Christmas cards? I can't seem to find any other Christmas cards that are as good .I look for them online all year just to get enough to send at Christmas. Once you go down that road, you are spoiled for anything else.

Super Contributor

Re: Obsessed With Punch Studio Christmas Cards

I love everything Punch Studio! You can sometimes find their cards discounted at TJ Maxx or Tues. Morning. 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyjewelry

Thanks for the info. So, probably Home Goods too?

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

Their cards are indeed beautiful! I have picked up many of their boxes at TJ Maxx over the last several years and I love them for decorative storage and gift giving. 

I like Lang cards a lot and that is usually what I buy, mostly because I get them very cheap after Christmas, and I don't see the Punch Studio ones many places that I frequent. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom I have never even heard of them, I will be checking TJ Maxx for them, I love sending beautiful Christmas cards and have been really disappointed in the selections out there the last few years!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears I think you will love them. You can find many of the Punch Studio Christmas cards on eBay, but not all of them are religious, the kind I'm looking for. That being said, they are so beautiful, but not inexpensive. I think they are worth the price, however.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom Thank you for the information!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears@Mominohio@luvmyjewelry Thanks for your replies on this thread! I just got back to it after being "out of it" for a while. But, now with CIJ coming up, I'm obsessing  even more over everything Christmas. I can't believe I don't have my cards yet for this year. Do you have your cards already?

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@CareBears@Mominohio@luvmyjewelry Thanks for your replies on this thread! I just got back to it after being "out of it" for a while. But, now with CIJ coming up, I'm obsessing  even more over everything Christmas. I can't believe I don't have my cards yet for this year. Do you have your cards already?

@PA Mom-mom

A couple of years ago, after Christmas Lang always has their cards, calendars etc on sale, and it get's progressively cheaper and cheaper, so I ordered like five boxes of Christmas cards. 

I think I paid like $8 each box, and the cards are so thick, on textured paper, extra nice graphics, even on the envelopes, and for a price like the Dollar Tree, I kind of went nuts. 

I send fewer cards every year now, and what I have (with what I have left from past years) should last me for a lot of years. I split each box with my mom, so that we can use up the like cards each year, and not send repeats. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio I love Lang, too and sent them for many, many years. But, a few years ago I decided I needed to go in a different direction to mix it up. It is so hard to find pretty and religious cards these days. Between family and work for DH and me, we send out about 100 cards.