Honored Contributor

Re: OLD FASHIONED KITCHEN AT CHRISTMAS, FESTIVE CHICKENS OPTIONAL

Oh, yes, @hellodali ,  hasn't the whole process been fun to follow?  I can't wait to see the upstairs too.  It's funny that in light of the only 6'4" tall ceilings up there, she said, "well, I hope we don't have tall children".....  Her quirky humor has carried them a long way through this arduous task. 

That dining room, with the moldings they have put in,  should be beautiful.  I could not believe all the care and work they put in to compensate for wonky floors and angles....

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

Thank you.  This was a lot of fun.  She's a very talented young lady.  Not caring much for the mustard kitchen, but she made it work, although, it was a little heavy for me.

Honored Contributor

Me too, @ECBG --  mustard definitely not my favorite either!   She seems to have a very autumnal palette--  golds, forest greens, very dark teals....   but I do appreciate the cohesiveness and warmth of that farmhouse...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Me too, @ECBG --  mustard definitely not my favorite either!   She seems to have a very autumnal palette--  golds, forest greens, very dark teals....   but I do appreciate the cohesiveness and warmth of that farmhouse...

@Oznell 

I stay on the blue based side of the color wheel.  Everything, down to the dishes, works with blue based dishes.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell 

I enjoyed so far the first 2 videos.  Paige makes the video enjoyable with her outgoing personality & attention to detail.

Thank you for posting this.