Esteemed Contributor

Nutcracker & Red Truck Cookie jars at Big Lots

[ Edited ]

For you nutcracker & red truck fans.  Both only $15 each!

Recently ordered the Nutcraker for my rescue gift baskets.

He is adorable in person and great quality.  Have not checked out the red truck, but it sure is cute!

Honored Contributor

Re: Nutcracker & Red Truck Cookie jars at Big Lots

Thanks for the heads up on these two cute items at Big Lots!!!!  I will be making a visit this coming week to see if these cookie jars are available.  Recently I was at the store and they had the fall/Halloween decor displayed. 

Enjoy your purchase!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spiderw 

They can be ordered for delivery at the online Big Lots.

Even though I have a store about 20 minutes away, they are often picked over, so I decided to order.

They won't ship everything, but these can be delivered.

I'll be giving mine away, but get to enjoy looking at him until he is sent to a new home Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

I love the red truck so I'm going to stop by Big Lots to see if they have any in before I try to order. There is one just 5 minutes away. Thanks for the heads up, @Witchy Woman .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 of Valerie's pickup trucks the blue and the white ones and they are really nice. They both have pumpkins in the back. I own a truck so I like that they are popular this year.

I like this red truck.

I am very happy with all of Valerie's items that I bought, first time from her and pleased.

Alright who made me buy the red truck!!! I got 20.00 off of big lots with coupons.

they also carried Glitzhome which is new here but I got it cheaper at big lots.

Well I thought my order went thru but it never did. I went back yesterday to reorder and one item had dropped off and 20.00 worth of coupons went down to 12.00. I decided not to reorder anything. Weird process for me.