Honored Contributor

Re: Now that the Easter is away, house cleaned & no where to go ...

Easter doesn’t end until Pentecost, May 31. My bunnies stay out thru May.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

IMG_6279.JPG

@homedecor1 

That's just what my sister said....she is antsy being at home day & night for so long.Woman LOL...As for me, I was thinking....gee how long before I put out my Jim Shore Patriotic Angel and my red/white/blue VPH garland...and Patriotic wreath for my front door for Memorial Day Woman LOL

How to Celebrate Memorial Day Weekend Safely With Your Pets | ASPCA

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

great minds think alike!!! Spouse is "well-trained" he put the boxes up in attic (I wasn't home) and to my surprise all the Patriotic stuff is ready for me!

I think it's the perfect time to put it up...God Bless America -- our country has pulled together & have been awesome during such "uncertain" times -- waving my Red-White & Blue proudly!🙂🙂🙂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I decided to tackle my windows and wash my screens,  I got the basement and main floor windows and screens done except for 3 in the garage.  Hubby will have to move his car for that.  But did get the other 19 done.  11 more to go upstairs so I have plenty to do.  I'm also cleaning the blinds.  

How do you clean your blinds?

Super Contributor

@LindaSal - my sister just throws a sheet over her tree every year and puts it in her storage room!🎄💗

Honored Contributor

if anyone ran out of things to do please come clean for me lol.  i just havent had the energy and find it hard to focus and get things done lately!  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller