Honored Contributor

Now that the Easter is away, house cleaned & no where to go ...

IMG_6279.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now that the Easter is away, house cleaned & no where to go ...

It's never too soon to put up the Christmas tree!

Honored Contributor

No time like the present!🎄Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Well, we could first do a red-white-blue theme for all the upcoming late spring/summer patriotic holidays, then decorate a fall tree with touches of Halloween and then Thanksgiving, and on to our Christmas blowout. The doodad stores would love the purchsses.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome to help me change the closet!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It will be nice to watch Christmas in July with the house already decorated.Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 ....loved that visual.

Yesterday I literally did nothing...it was snowing and cold.  All I did was put a roast in the oven and read a book.......DH and I have a slight tiff.

I don't mind being stuck in the house for a time but I am really getting buggy now.  I have cleaned, painted a room, cleaned the garage and raked leaves when we had a warm weather day.  I'm over it!

Esteemed Contributor

It's so funny because my hubby always says we should just leave the tree up year round as it's so much work every year.  I'm actually thinking he might be right!!Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

My niece's house has a 22" ft beautiful Christmas tree STILL in her dining room because she needs help & a ladder to UNdecorate!

I told her no problem -- just decorate it for all the seasons.  The baby will think its just the way!  No one else will notice cuz they are quarantined for another month...

I absolutely would love to do this as I did it up North in my other house.  Always had a small tree in my den decorated for the seasons.

@LindaSal 

Respected Contributor

I decided to tackle my windows and wash my screens,  I got the basement and main floor windows and screens done except for 3 in the garage.  Hubby will have to move his car for that.  But did get the other 19 done.  11 more to go upstairs so I have plenty to do.  I'm also cleaning the blinds.