Honored Contributor

Re: No dust bunnies forming on QVC decor inventory...

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mousiegirlThanks mousiegirl.  I have done that before  but right now they are more other places.   I will be able to get them elsewhere and hopefully for less

Guess I am getting upset over nothing but would be nice to get some answers how something like this can get so messed up. 

@Just Plain Crazy  I could write a book of lousy service by UPS, hate the company, lol.

@mousiegirl We've had some issues with UPS this past year...one of them was the Masterbuilt portable smoker we ordered through QVC. IT became MIA in Omaha...about 60 miles from us.

I had to wait almost 2 weeks before I could reorder without having 2 orders on my cc at the same time. 

How does a 20+ lb smoker become MIA?...that's what I'd like to know  dahblink.gif

@Susan Louise  Terrible!  One day, UPS marked delivered four packages, only one was delivered, so how does a driver mark all delivered?  I filed a claim and between the sellers and UPS was compensated for the items, but in my book, that is outright lying.  Now, because UPS messed up, I have to sign for everything, so I have elected, no choice really, to have things take to an access point.  I hate living all day, never knowing when UPS will show up, sometimes at 9:00 pm, unacceptable, and I could go on and on.

I bought a Masterbuilt smoker also, how do you like yours and do you use it often? The first time we used it, we put too much of the wood chips in, and that poor chicken was smoked to the point that I could barely eat it, but it was super moist and tender.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mousiegirlThanks mousiegirl.  I have done that before  but right now they are more other places.   I will be able to get them elsewhere and hopefully for less

Guess I am getting upset over nothing but would be nice to get some answers how something like this can get so messed up. 

@Just Plain Crazy  I could write a book of lousy service by UPS, hate the company, lol.

@mousiegirl We've had some issues with UPS this past year...one of them was the Masterbuilt portable smoker we ordered through QVC. IT became MIA in Omaha...about 60 miles from us.

I had to wait almost 2 weeks before I could reorder without having 2 orders on my cc at the same time. 

How does a 20+ lb smoker become MIA?...that's what I'd like to know  dahblink.gif

@Susan Louise  Terrible!  One day, UPS marked delivered four packages, only one was delivered, so how does a driver mark all delivered?  I filed a claim and between the sellers and UPS was compensated for the items, but in my book, that is outright lying.  Now, because UPS messed up, I have to sign for everything, so I have elected, no choice really, to have things take to an access point.  I hate living all day, never knowing when UPS will show up, sometimes at 9:00 pm, unacceptable, and I could go on and on.

I bought a Masterbuilt smoker also, how do you like yours and do you use it often? The first time we used it, we put too much of the wood chips in, and that poor chicken was smoked to the point that I could barely eat it, but it was super moist and tender.

@mousiegirl  Sorry to hear of your UPS issues! However, I can believe any story about dishonest drivers...saw so many stories on the news during the holiday seasons over the past few years.

As for the smoker...we love it! DH is a great smoker and he has modified it with a better temp/time device...works wonderful! He can read the bright digital red display from our 'library room' window where he works at his desktop pute. It eliminates having to go out to the patio and check it anymore than necessary. We had smoked brisket for the 4th weekend...YUM! He used apple and pecan wood chips and used his own personal rub mixture. We use the smoker 2-3 times a month Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

Glad to hear some orders are shipping quickly. 

I ordered the woodland Santa and the Snowman on 7/11/17  before the start of CIJ and received notice on the 13th they had shipped/ billing info received.

Checked the tracking on them and one says it arrived at the post office on the 12th and was delivered on the 13th.  It has now changed to on way to UPS facility.

On the 2nd one, it says it was delivered on the 13th to IL and I I do not live in IL.  I have called CS but they just said they were shipped on the 13th but no explanation to all the other garbage that was listed when I checked the status.   I sure hope I get them cause I am sure they will sell out when presented and then I will not be a happy camper.  The CS lady today, with an attitude, told me she could reship them but then I would have 2. Just what I wanted was 2 of them.   I was wanting an explanation on all the garbage I was getting.  She would not authorize the return shipping if I did receive 2 of them.

Hoping they come as they say they are cause sure don't want to pay for the one that still says delivered.   Sure takes the fun out of shopping during CIJ.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.  I remember when CS was all, not just a few, the most pleasant and helpful in the retail business. My experiences with them hasn't been the best lately. I usually have better luck emailing my problem and then I don't have to endure the rude, uninformed comments.

@lucymo... Thanks lucy.  I always have nice CS. Guess she doesn't like CIJ either.   Maybe she should have taken vacation . LOL.

I even got the same info  when I put that # directly into the UPS tracking,   The one that shows delivered in IL is still showing the same thing, hasn't changed a bit. 

Just upsetting not knowing if I will get it or not and at this point they are charged on my CC. 

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

I ordered the woodland Santa and the Snowman on 7/11/17  before the start of CIJ and received notice on the 13th they had shipped/ billing info received.

Checked the tracking on them and one says it arrived at the post office on the 12th and was delivered on the 13th.  It has now changed to on way to UPS facility.

On the 2nd one, it says it was delivered on the 13th to IL and I I do not live in IL.  I have called CS but they just said they were shipped on the 13th but no explanation to all the other garbage that was listed when I checked the status.   I sure hope I get them cause I am sure they will sell out when presented and then I will not be a happy camper.  The CS lady today, with an attitude, told me she could reship them but then I would have 2. Just what I wanted was 2 of them.   I was wanting an explanation on all the garbage I was getting.  She would not authorize the return shipping if I did receive 2 of them.

Hoping they come as they say they are cause sure don't want to pay for the one that still says delivered.   Sure takes the fun out of shopping during CIJ.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I'm so sorry that this is happening to you.  I remember when CS was all, not just a few, the most pleasant and helpful in the retail business. My experiences with them hasn't been the best lately. I usually have better luck emailing my problem and then I don't have to endure the rude, uninformed comments.

@lucymo... Thanks lucy.  I always have nice CS. Guess she doesn't like CIJ either.   Maybe she should have taken vacation . LOL.

I even got the same info  when I put that # directly into the UPS tracking,   The one that shows delivered in IL is still showing the same thing, hasn't changed a bit. 

Just upsetting not knowing if I will get it or not and at this point they are charged on my CC. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Are they past the due date?  If not, they may still reach you.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Are they past the due date?  If not, they may still reach you.

@mousiegirl...No not past the due date but I have never had the tracking being so messed up before and saying they have been delivered.

I am a worry wart and sure I am worrying over nothing.  Oh, well, gives me something to do with my time and mind.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Years ago I had a necklace that was delivered somewhere or lost and QVC refunded my money immediately and the USPS conducted a search. The PO sent me notes to see if I had received it but it never showed up. I think you will get your item or your refund or better yet, your item.

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@mousiegirl...No not past the due date but I have never had the tracking being so messed up before and saying they have been delivered.

I am a worry wart and sure I am worrying over nothing.  Oh, well, gives me something to do with my time and mind.  LOL

@Just Plain Crazy  Oh nuts, you are right, I forgot about the "have been delivered."  That is something to worry about, but Q will make it good. 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@mousiegirl..Still not past the due date but getting close.  And nothing has changed on the tracking status.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@lucymo...This is the 1st time I had run into this problem.  Usually they have been more than helpful.  Guess she forgot who is paying her salary.