Occasional Contributor

Agreed. Love Valerie but this one will not stop speaking over her. Channel change every time me me me I I I is hosting.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris Do you have luck with as is items? This is the first time I have ordered them, I'm taking a chance.

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@MG Chris Do you have luck with as is items? This is the first time I have ordered them, I'm taking a chance.

I have ordered a lot of As is both here and at HSN and I can count on one hand the issues I have had over the years.

Last week I received a set of Val’s tall candle holders one was broken in half. I glued it back together with some Gorilla glue and it is all fixed up. For the price $32.50, I am okay vs. The $70 they are on sale for right now. I ordered other sets in various colors on as is and they all are fine. Overall, I would say go for it.

Honored Contributor

Not buying but I did watch yesterday morning.  As always she has some cute things but I simply can't justify a purchase.  I did go against my better judgement and purchased one of the Holiday Traditions glitter trees (H260017) during Christmas in July.  It's perfect for my guest bath.  Other than that, I've been sticking to my guns.

Esteemed Contributor

@jspenz wrote:

Agreed. Love Valerie but this one will not stop speaking over her. Channel change every time me me me I I I is hosting.

@jspenz   and .....mother , sister, daughters 😉

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

I have ordered a lot of As is both here and at HSN and I can count on one hand the issues I have had over the years.

Last week I received a set of Val’s tall candle holders one was broken in half. I glued it back together with some Gorilla glue and it is all fixed up. For the price $32.50, I am okay vs. The $70 they are on sale for right now. I ordered other sets in various colors on as is and they all are fine. Overall, I would say go for it.

@MG Chris Thanks for the info. As a matter of fact I just received one of my as is  orders and it looks perfect, keeping my fingers crossed for the next item.