Trusted Contributor

Re: No Juneteenth Merchandise

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SamBrown wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

People could find fault with any retailer if they look hard enough.  Personally, I will not support Target and their offering of women's bathing suits that accomodate men's equipment.....if you get my gist.

@tends2dogs   You've go to be kidding me!!!!  These swimsuits really exist???Smiley Surprised

Yes, @SamBrown , Google it.  

TARGET is taking a LOT of heat over their offerings.

I applaud Target for being LGBTQ friendly.  I don't think they should back down or give in to the protesters.  

@Citrine1 totally agree. I guess I'll have to give them some more business😁

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to see retail becoming more inclusive. Will definitely shop at Target more. Can’t let the closed minded bigots win.

Esteemed Contributor

I will point out that some businesses have been threatened and pressured not to sell any merch comemorating the day. Hence no merchandise in some areas. Business decisions over ride human decisions.

Trusted Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I will point out that some businesses have been threatened and pressured not to sell any merch comemorating the day. Hence no merchandise in some areas. Business decisions over ride human decisions.

@RainCityWoman Interesting, I hadn't heard of that. Sad, but not surprising.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson